• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6000th Post, So New Poll - PGM AF # 15

PGM AF # 15  

228 members have voted

1. 1. PGM AF # 15

59 posts in this topic

Textbook 6.0 :sumo:

AF#15 Bump = 6.5 :cloud9:

That's what I thought, too --- and I voted 6.5. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it pulled a 7.0 (thumbs u

I hope to get my hands on a complete, low-grade copy of this book sometime in the next year or so . . . :wishluck:

7.0 Sweet looking book. Harry, did you decide not to sell the mega-keys? Or did I miss these being listed when you first decided to sell (AF15, FF1)?

I sold my first marvels through Pedigree and then through TV Comics almost 2 years ago at the inaugural NYC Comic Con.

The big guns have never been put up for sale, but may be some day........ :cry:

I cant believe you bought that for .12 :cry: You sir are my Idol!!!! (worship) I love the whole back story on every issue!!! Now you go to the Oranges in New Jersey and your getting shot!!! lol 7.0!!!!

lol

nothing ever stays the same, but the building where Sid's was located is still there.

there were three stores; a dry cleaner, a liquor store and Sid's (formerly Jades) Lucheonette.

If you look closely at the attached COA, you can see Sid's (the actual store which is now a beauty salon) after Redhook "fixed" it................... :cloud9:

1118301325665_Sid_s_COA_001.jpg

I never tire of hearing about Sid's Luncheonette...or seeing books that you bought there.

This one's a beauty. I voted 6.5 based on the spine stress and the rounded lower left corner. The book is great, but it's got to be even better to have the memories of buying it!

I cant believe you bought that for .12 :cry: You sir are my Idol!!!! (worship) I love the whole back story on every issue!!! Now you go to the Oranges in New Jersey and your getting shot!!! lol 7.0!!!!

lol

nothing ever stays the same, but the building where Sid's was located is still there.

there were three stores; a dry cleaner, a liquor store and Sid's (formerly Jades) Lucheonette.

If you look closely at the attached COA, you can see Sid's (the actual store which is now a beauty salon) after Redhook "fixed" it................... :cloud9:

1118301325665_Sid_s_COA_001.jpg

Oh man...That is so cool!!! I never saw your certs. Thanks for posting one!!! Yeah the Oranges had a turn for the worst!!! .12??? I still cant get over it!!! :applause: