• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Phantom Lady #17

17 posts in this topic

She's a 10 :cloud9: - book is probably a 3.0 even with the numerous corner creases......afterall, this is possibly the absolute best example of GGA ever............. :sumo: (gotta be some kind of bump for that..................)

OK, I have a question. What color are the pages?

I've seen one on Metro's site that says "Pink Pages" on the slab.

What in the world does that mean? Were they published on a different color paper, are they suppose to be pink?

OK, I have a question. What color are the pages?

I've seen one on Metro's site that says "Pink Pages" on the slab.

What in the world does that mean? Were they published on a different color paper, are they suppose to be pink?

Fox cut corners to save expenses, sometimes using Pink pages and printing on cheap paper. You will find that this issue in particular commonly has Pink pages.

As for grade, I am at 3.0 as well. There is a whole lot of creasing on that book.

She's a 10 :cloud9: - book is probably a 3.0 even with the numerous corner creases......afterall, this is possibly the absolute best example of GGA ever............. :sumo: (gotta be some kind of bump for that..................)

I think it gets a couple of (ahem) bumps :grin:

btw, I think I went to high school with her . . . (: