• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,117 posts in this topic

Any boardies plan on attending Pulp AdventureCon this Saturday in Bordentown, NJ? I've gone the last couple of years and found some really great books there. This year I've decided to set up a table, so I'll be bringing lots of cool pulps for sale. If you go, stop by and say Hi!

Pulp AdventureCon

:popcorn:

I had a good time, sold some books, and best of all...bought some cool books!

The show was very busy. For a few hours during the middle of the day it was so crowded it was difficult to walk around. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but I do have scans of the newly acquired pulps. :grin:

I've always liked this Civil War Stories one-shot from 1940, and was very happy to find this solid copy.

aqQGmtOh.jpg

Man, that's cool! I've heard about it but never seen a copy. Wish they would have a pulp con out here but guess there just isn't as much interest as on the east coast. How big was this show?

Two classics right there, Jeff. Love em! :luhv:

Baumhofer did several of those sailor/monkey covers. I've got that one and one other, but I think there's a third.

Yep, there's three. Now I'm committed -- I need the whole set.

"Shark!"

As a small added delight, this appears to be the copy pictured in the Bookery guide center section.

smt0136_zpst5zszkao.jpg

Very nice! I took a shot at that one too, but got blown out of the water, so to speak. Glad you got it. :applause: