• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,134 posts in this topic

Dang Fury! That is an awsome pulp! Got any more Spicey's you can show us. I'm still in awe over the Saucy Movie Stories you posted a while back. Do you have a time machine and a big bag of old coins or something? A question, are you strictly a pulp guy or do you have comics as well?

Dang Fury! That is an awsome pulp! Got any more Spicey's you can show us. I'm still in awe over the Saucy Movie Stories you posted a while back. Do you have a time machine and a big bag of old coins or something? A question, are you strictly a pulp guy or do you have comics as well?

Yeah, the Spicy's are pretty cool, aren't they? The Spicy's and Saucy's have probably the best GGA in pulps. Here's another.

A time machine would be useful, but I just look for the coolest books in the highest grades I can find them (and afford them) in. :)

Right now I'm very focused on pulps, but I love comics too.

yUVzZFPh.jpg

Yeah, the Spicy's are pretty cool, aren't they? The Spicy's and Saucy's have probably the best GGA in pulps. Here's another.

A time machine would be useful, but I just look for the coolest books in the highest grades I can find them (and afford them) in. :)

yUVzZFPh.jpg

Another jaw dropper Fury. I have a bunch of Spicets myself . Never can get enough to of them!

Wow Red...... those Spicy and Saucy volumes are nice...... almost impossible to find and Pricey..... I never see them like that for less than several hundred per. I've been wanting one or two for my collection, but just haven't gotten my nerve up yet...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

yUVzZFPh.jpg

Ok, that may be one of the best pulp covers I had never seen before.

I love it. (thumbs u

Is there a site that shows the covers to Spicy Adventures and also gives the issue number ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

http://www.philsp.com/mags/spicy_adventure_stories.html

The main index has cover indexes for almost every pulp. It's an invaluable reference.

(worship)