• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

My wife and I will be visiting Vancover Island this summer. What points of interest would you recommend we visit? What should we do while were there?

Ask aardvark88

greggy,

this is comic related so probably doesn't belong but: how did matt w. end up w/ the don rosa books? what happened to scott? thanks.

He made a deal for the drek that was still left after a year of it being cherrypicked. Ask Scott.

Dear Abby , ....I was thinking about adopting a word(s) of my own to use , similar to your "dork" & "tool".......I was thinking about ..........."THAT'S HOT"!!!!.....................what you thank?...............BH....... :grin:

Dear Greggy,

My wife and I will be visiting Vancouver Island this summer. What points of interest would you recommend we visit? What should we do while were there?

Ask aardvark88

If either 1 of u collect old books or literary 1st editions, visit Canada's version of Europe's Booktown in Sidney, BC. This is about 1/2 way btwn the ferry terminal and downtown Victoria. If u like Native Indian art, visit the National Museum & Imax near downtown Victoria, BC.

If u want to save money, join greggy and aardvark88 for mini-forum dinner & sushi in Vancouver.

Visit the finest tourist attraction in Canada which is the UBC Museum of Anthropology. Take tourist pics of totems inside and outside. They also have ceramics and different touring exhibits.

If u like hockey, try to catch the Vancouver Giants playing near the PNE. Good sight lines and they have a bye into the 1st round of the playoffs as they are defending champions.

On weekends, visit the Pan Asian outdoor night market in Richmond 7:00 pm to midnight. Yes, they speak English there. :headbang:

Dear Greggy, ....It has been said that many basically obscure no body's have risen to fame due to the Internet , ..or Internet 2.0 , if you will. Tila Tequila is a fine example in her reality show "Take A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila".....where she tries to find her "bi-sexual love connection"

Are you hoping that your rise as a somewhat "mascot" for the forums here could possibly catapult you into your own bi-sexual reality series?...........BH....... :grin: