• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

What's a greggy? :insane:

A greggy is a rare beast indiginous to the wilds of British Columbia. Partial to diets of sushi and anything non-alcoholic, the greggy is often found in areas inhabited by albino pythons and pygmy mastodons. A great lover of romance comics and gary coleman, the greggy ferociously protects its native habitat with a steady barrage of meaningless graemlins, verbal abuse and repetitious posting of sweet, sweet DC's. Actual sightings of greggy, often the stuff of local myth and legend, are rare indeed. In such a case, back away slowly. Beware kicks to the groin and insults regarding the local sport teams!

A greggy is a rare beast indiginous to the wilds of British Columbia. Partial to diets of sushi and anything non-alcoholic, the greggy is often found in areas inhabited by albino pythons and pygmy mastodons. A great lover of romance comics and gary coleman, the greggy ferociously protects its native habitat with a steady barrage of meaningless graemlins, verbal abuse and repetitious posting of sweet, sweet DC's. Actual sightings of greggy, often the stuff of local myth and legend, are rare indeed. In such a case, back away slowly. Beware kicks to the groin and insults regarding the local sport teams!

lol:applause:

With that, I take my nap

lol

With that, I take my nap

:acclaim:

With that, I take my nap

zzz