• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Carry on :screwy:

Have you ever flown? doh!

:baiting: no ! you have to store it during landings and take offs though I Thought?.. Don't you ?... maybe I am misinformed ....

Still what would I do to help protect them during the travel?.. Other than being BnB...

You can stow small pieces of luggage above your seat in the overhead bins or under the seat in front of you. I'd pack them like you would if you were mailing it (so they can't bend, etc.) and put them in either a briefcase or backpack.

Interesting to know thanks! My main fear is people searching through my stuff and damaging the comics that way or like I always see on tv people jamming there bags and what not into those over head bins crunching all the other stuff aside :S

My next question clearly would be whats the best type of way/ protectors I can get so the comics do not bend?.. I been looking at those mill cases but apparently they are no good and far too fragile

Depends on how many you have and how valuable. On one extreme, you package them like you would to mail: cardboard, bubble wrap, etc. A middle approach would be Fullback, mylites in an archive Mylar inside a stiff cardboard box. You could even carry a shortbox if you really wanted to.

My question to stay on topic:

Greggy,

How long will MK stay on his post 30k hiatus? It's currently 1h 45m and counting.

Depends on how many you have and how valuable. On one extreme, you package them like you would to mail: cardboard, bubble wrap, etc. A middle approach would be Fullback, mylites in an archive Mylar inside a stiff cardboard box. You could even carry a shortbox if you really wanted to.

Greggy,

How long will MK stay on his post 30k hiatus? It's currently 1h 45m and counting.

Apparently, he doesn't PM you.

Greggy,

Apparently, he doesn't PM you.

:sorry: No. :gossip: But I think he's just scared is all.

Greggy,

I may have to post some HG X-men in the FS thread to flush him out . . . :devil:

Greggy,

Do you think that MutantKeys actually told his GF about him reaching the historic 30,000 post plateau? Is this necessarily a cause for celebration?

And if so, how high on the dork meter would this rate? :devil:

Greggy,

I may have to post some HG X-men in the FS thread to flush him out . . . :devil:

Greggy,

Do you think that MutantKeys actually told his GF about him reaching the historic 30,000 post plateau? Is this necessarily a cause for celebration?

:signfunny:.... on several levels

Greggy,

Greggy,

Yes and 10/10

Greggy,

Greggy,

Yes and 10/10

I had 10 bullseyes in the Grading Contest.

Is that a fluke?

Greggy,

Greggy,

Yes and 10/10

Is that a fluke?

No, any monkey can get into double figures.

Greggy,

Greggy,

Yes and 10/10

Is that a fluke?

Does that make you an orangutan???

Greggy,

Greggy,

Yes and 10/10

Is that a fluke?

Does that make you an orangutan???

No, I'm a Cheetah