• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

And not all"shills" are shills.How you doing Doc?

Not contributing to the boards, as usual. How about yourself?

Good.You know same old thing.Had a really good week.Met two local board members and talked about comics for hours.Best time ive had in a while.

Hmmm .. wonder what they would think if we scraped up some of those old posts of yours claiming that Terence Leder was a victim ... or you were the victim? Never can remember since you change stories to support your POV and not facts.

BTW it was shadow_wolf that brought this to the STL Forums not CG.

Im sure your just dying to post them.You are a pot stirer for sure.

Dennis, I'm not on these boards that often (anymore) but I do remember you coming on to these boards, and I do remember you saying that you were being judged unfairly, and I do remember you denying that you were Terence Leder etc.

What I don't remember is the part where you exonerated yourself. I mean, where did you go from being a shill for Terence/Mike/Robin/Dennis etc. to a member in good standing? I mean you seem to remember me clearly judging by your post earlier in this thread when you stated "I just wouldnt have expected you" and yet we have only interacted once on this forum. It was when I asked if you remembered selling me the ASM #129 PGX 9.6. I certainly can't forget it since my $2000 was locked in Robin's (or whatever the name was) paypal account for 2 weeks and neither you/he or I could get at the money.

For the record I have spoken to both Mike Adams and Terence Leder on the phone in the past. They were both the same guy. Shame I never spoke to Dennis Hooker or Robin whaterhisnameis.....

So Mr. D. When did you become one of the boys? What is your story? Which board members did you meet with, and could I speak to you on the phone as well? You know...just because.....

:foryou:

R.

Good.You know same old thing.Had a really good week.Met two local board members and talked about comics for hours.Best time ive had in a while.

Hmmm .. wonder what they would think if we scraped up some of those old posts of yours claiming that Terence Leder was a victim ... or you were the victim? Never can remember since you change stories to support your POV and not facts.

Dennis, I'm not on these boards that often (anymore) but I do remember you coming on to these boards, and I do remember you saying that you were being judged unfairly, and I do remember you denying that you were Terence Leder etc.

What I don't remember is the part where you exonerated yourself. I mean, where did you go from being a shill for Terence/Mike/Robin/Dennis etc. to a member in good standing? I mean you seem to remember me clearly judging by your post earlier in this thread when you stated "I just wouldnt have expected you" and yet we have only interacted once on this forum. It was when I asked if you remembered selling me the ASM #129 PGX 9.6. I certainly can't forget it since my $2000 was locked in Robin's (or whatever the name was) paypal account for 2 weeks and neither you/he or I could get at the money.

For the record I have spoken to both Mike Adams and Terence Leder on the phone in the past. They were both the same guy. Shame I never spoke to Dennis Hooker or Robin whaterhisnameis.....

So Mr. D. When did you become one of the boys? What is your story? Which board members did you meet with, and could I speak to you on the phone as well? You know...just because.....

R.

:popcorn:

R.

PM sent

Be careful you dont want a strike for pushing a agenda -pushing topic

or for being a shill.

:whistle:

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come out with that.I just wouldnt have expected you.

By the way I met two board members this week.And they didnt bring up this mess.

Local school board? :baiting:

:jokealert:

Be careful you dont want a strike for pushing a agenda -pushing topic

or for being a shill.

:whistle:

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come out with that.I just wouldnt have expected you.

By the way I met two board members this week.And they didnt bring up this mess.

Local school board? :baiting:

:jokealert:

They talk about comics there? :wishluck:

R.

PM sent

No offense, Dennis, but I know hookers who give out their phone number less than you do.

R.

PM sent

What's wrong with out in the open? (shrug)

If there's nothing to hide, why worry?

R.

PM sent

No offense, Dennis, but I know hookers who give out their phone number less than you do.

You do know that my last name is Hooker right?

If they were called shills im sure they damn well would..

No offense taken

R.

PM sent

What's wrong with out in the open? (shrug)

If there's nothing to hide, why worry?

Nothing to hide.Just didnt want to plaster my number on a open forum.

Cliff notes version of history for the noobs? Or would that just do it worse?

(yeah, yeah, I know. Look it up myself but then what would the old farts have to harp about?)

OldGuy's site.

Interesting stuff. It's amazing the lengths people will go to just to make a buck. Also amazing how perceptive some board members are at spotting this stuff through crappy scans on eBay.

Good work.

Dennis, everyone here has a story. Most people know mine...from my separation, to my new girlfriend, to my occupation to my drinking habit.

Mind you , I don't know a thing about Doc....except that he has a really cool ASM #101.

lol

R.

Being from the same town as PGX.I know Dan Patterson,Ryan Elliott(terence Leder) and most of the other people involved with pgx.Eugene is a mid size town that got really small for a bit.

So, guilt by association or wrong place, wrong time?

Dennis...what I don't remember is the part where you exonerated yourself.

That's because he never did.

I mean, where did you go from being a shill for Terence/Mike/Robin/Dennis etc. to a member in good standing?

This also never happened. He plans to just keep on posting in a non-threatening manner in the hopes that his shady past will fade away to a distant memory for everyone. You know...wishing people happy birthday...replying with a compliment here and there to random board members and saying hi to them.

Would probably work too.......well.....that is if there wasn't someone here who never gives up and will keep calling a dirtbag out for exactly who and what they are. I wonder who would be willing to do that. hm

Dennis, everyone here has a story. Most people know mine...from my separation, to my new girlfriend, to my occupation to my drinking habit.

Mind you , I don't know a thing about Doc....except that he has a really cool ASM #101.

lol

R.

There isn't much to know.