• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

Hey now, a grease monkey?

(tsk)

Not to be confused with a highly trained automotive technician such as yourself. :foryou:

:acclaim:

Nik, no offense, but how can I get ShoNuff to suck up to me?

Nik isn't an arrogant, self-centered, egotistical *spoon*hole.

Translation: You can't.

I was more asking Nik why he puts up with you, not the other way around.

I may or may not be all the things you say.

But I sure am not going to try to appease a bullying, snotty, cowardly, mess hole like you.

And I was more telling you why you can eat the peanuts out of my *spoon*. You seem to think you actually matter in here and that everyone should bend over and kiss your *spoon* just for gracing us with your presence. However, I think a better idea is just to tell you what a self-important, loud-mouthed, irrelevant jerk you really are at every opportunity I get.

(tsk)

Not to be confused with a highly trained automotive technician such as yourself. :foryou:

But I sure am not going to try to appease a bullying, snotty, cowardly, mess hole like you.

And I was more telling you why you can eat the peanuts out of my mess. You seem to think you actually matter in here and that everyone should bend over and kiss your just for gracing us with your presence. However, I think a better idea is just to tell you what a self-important, loud-mouthed, irrelevent scumbag you really are at every opportunity I get.

:whatthe:

(tsk)

And I was more telling you why you can eat the peanuts out of my mess. You seem to think you actually matter in here and that everyone should bend over and kiss your just for gracing us with your presence. However, I think a better idea is just to tell you what a self-important, loud-mouthed, irrelevant scumbag you really are at every opportunity I get.

Come on Sho, knock it off. You obviously don't know Richard. If you knew him like I know him, you see his tender, kind side. Not even a touch of self-importance or arrogance. And as you can see below, he is quite relevant to me

GayComicCollectors-1.jpg

:luhv:

(tsk)

And I was more telling you why you can eat the peanuts out of my mess. You seem to think you actually matter in here and that everyone should bend over and kiss your just for gracing us with your presence. However, I think a better idea is just to tell you what a self-important, loud-mouthed, irrelevant scumbag you really are at every opportunity I get.

Come on Sho, knock it off. You obviously don't know Richard. If you knew him like I know him, you see his tender, kind side. Not even a touch of self-importance or arrogance. And as you can see below, he is quite relevant to me.

Not a chance, Ciorac. Perhaps he shouldn't have opened his mouth and popped off at me to begin with. But since he felt the need to do so, I'll gladly return the favor.

I am pretty sure that everyone matters around here. That is why I have such a problem with you. You just love to bully folks around. It gets you off to get a rise out of somebody by poking and prodding and picking. It makes you feel like you matter more then they do. The only reason you think I am arrogant is because I don't sit back and take your . You think anyone who stands up to you is worthless. You suck up to folks who aren't going to bother with (or are too nice to consider) telling you how obnoxious you are.

That, my friend, is the sign of a bully.

That is true worthlessness.

So keep telling me what you think I am.

And everyone who reads this...please tell SHO what you think of him.

Rich, I guess that there are just some people that like to look for a fight. Leave him alone...it ain't worth it. Keep up the good work fostering interest in our beloved hobby. I'm going to go check out the GA thread and look at books I can't afford!

I am pretty sure that everyone matters around here. That is why I have such a problem with you. You just love to bully folks around. It gets you off to get a rise out of somebody by poking and prodding and picking. It makes you feel like you matter more then they do. The only reason you think I am arrogant is because I don't sit back and take your . You think anyone who stands up to you is worthless. You suck up to folks who aren't going to bother with (or are too nice to consider) telling you how obnoxious you are.

That's just it, ego-man. It's not about whether you matter or not. It's that you think you're the only one that does matter. From your incessant whining about NOD to your ridiculous requests that they change their rules before you'll agree to grace them with you presence. And I don't love to bully folks around. But I do like to put arrogant a-holes like you in their place. I had never said a single word to you and didn't even know who you were when you directed your first post at me. A post in which you called me a mess head. So why don't you take that self-righteous attitude of yours and place it in whichever oriface of yours will cause you the most discomfort.

That's just it, ego-man. It's not about whether you matter or not. It's that you think you're the only one that does matter. From your incessant whining about NOD to your ridiculous requests that they change their rules before you'll agree to grace them with you presence. And I don't love to bully folks around. But I do like to put arrogant a-holes in their place. I had never said a single word to you and didn't even know who you were when you directed your first post at me. A post in which you called me a mess head. So why don't you take that self-righteous attitude of yours and place it in whichever oriface of yours will cause you the most discomfort?

(thumbs u

That's just it, ego-man. It's not about whether you matter or not. It's that you think you're the only one that does matter. From your incessant whining about NOD to your ridiculous requests that they change their rules before you'll agree to grace them with you presence. And I don't love to bully folks around. But I do like to put arrogant a-holes in their place. I had never said a single word to you and didn't even know who you were when you directed your first post at me. A post in which you called me a mess head. So why don't you take that self-righteous attitude of yours and place it in whichever oriface of yours will cause you the most discomfort?

(thumbs u

ricahardsx9.jpg

Professional Grading eXperts

I never knew what PGX stood for before... hm

:P one out of three ain't bad :shrug:

So only half a Meatloaf? :D

1/3 dork.

A mini loaf :kidaround:

1/3 dork.

We all can't be perfect like you (shrug)

1/3 dork.

I wish, I too collect Romance Comics too Greggy. :blush:

Besides, I would say anything just to interrupt the hennyclucking this thread has produced. :blahblah:

1/3 dork.

I wish, I too collect Romance Comics too Greggy. :blush:

Besides, I would say anything just to interrupt the hennyclucking this thread has produced. :blahblah:

(thumbs u

(tsk)

Come on Sho, knock it off. You obviously don't know Richard. If you knew him like I know him, you see his tender, kind side. Not even a touch of self-importance or arrogance. And as you can see below, he is quite relevant to me

GayComicCollectors-1.jpg

:luhv:

The tenderness.....oh the tenderness....

You mean "cool" as in a middle aged mechanic who thinks he's some kind of rock star? A piece of advice for you...no matter how many times you stick your tongue out in a picture, it doesn't make you look cool, funny, or younger. It just makes you look stupid.

Yup. Stoopid enough to get you out of the wood work and take notice. Silly bug.

lol

'sides. I don't care what anyone else thinks is cool. I only care about what I think is cool.

Now pay attention...the enemy is delirious and off balance.

Get me out of the wood work to notice what? That someone looks stupid when they stick their tongue out in a picture? Excellent job. Looks like your plan worked...and it only took you two years to accomplish it.

And by all means, keep sticking that tongue out. It'll give the cool people someone to laugh at.

Dude, just because you keep thinking you're cool...it doesn't actually make you cool.

Have a good one, Sho...you made my nite!

(worship)

Where did I ever say I thought I was cool? I'm not the middle-aged grease monkey who refuses to accept the fact that he's no longer young, and never was Gene Simmons.

And you have a good one too, Superstar! lol

Sho, I'm trying to be level headed about this. And seriously, I try not to sweat what happens on a chat board. Really. Cause I have my kid's well being, my girlfriend's well being and my own well being to worry about here...and i ' hate wasting red blood cells 'cause us old boogers don't have much to spare.

Not only that, but I actually like you and your posts.

For me it was good fun. If it wasn't just good fun for you...please let me know, cause it was not my intent to cause any trouble.

I have spoken to Rich on the phone and met him in person (and I have not met you yet). Now you can call me a judge of character (you would not be the first) but Rich is solid. Wack'd. But solid.

I have to lean towards Richie...and I am offering an olive branch here because you don't know me...you need to lighten up. We (the Bedrock BIltch and I) are on the same side as Ze man is. Which is your side. Which is the side of the truth. Which is fuggin' wacked-n-solid-fun-n-serious all at the same time. Anything else is just not worth the energy.

We are here for one purpose. OK two that lead to the same one....

1) cause we love comics more than...most things...

2) cause we love people that love comics.

:foryou:

If you can accept this, I can forgive you for calling me young. If not, well..I don't know what to say.

:shy:

Being from the same town as PGX.I know Dan Patterson,Ryan Elliott(terence Leder) and most of the other people involved with pgx.Eugene is a mid size town that got really small for a bit.

So, guilt by association or wrong place, wrong time?

(shrug)