• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

I stumbled on a post at StlComics by TheCharltonguy showing that PGX's website had Leder's name on it for a little while. It's been changed but it's still funny.

Google "Sincerely Terrence Leder"

I hope TCG won't mind me posting his screen capture:

PGXLedercrp2.jpg

Pwned!

Be careful you dont want a strike for pushing a agenda -pushing topic

or for being a shill.

:whistle:

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come out with that.I just wouldnt have expected you.

By the way I met two board members this week.And they didnt bring up this mess.

PGX v. CGC ... it's kinda like Wal-Mart v. Target. :grin:

Or Dollar General VS Macy's

Or Wild Trout vs. Farm raised.

Whoa, hee haw, at ease. Take that stuff over to World's Longest Silliest ... whatever.

At ease? Hee Haw? For the love of George Lazenby this is some serious stuff here. The difference between the two is huge. The farm raised stuff is nothing like a real Trout that his lived his entire live in the wild. The farm raised is totally domesticated and you can tell the difference. The farm raised guy's had it easy. He/She hasn't had to avoid natural predators, navigate troublesome creeks, deal with the inlaws or forage for their own food. Instead of tasty bugs and critters they've been fed food pellets. Instead of getting to meet his or her perfect mate and letting it progress naturally his reproductive cycle has been predetermined by a scientist who cares nothing for compatability and love but rather the speed he can get their children into Vons. All individuality and creativity has been removed from the farm raised trout. Instead of taking the day off to check out that new fork down the river a ways where the water is cool and the bugs are plentiful he has to swim in a circle with a bunch of uninteresting schlubs who've never dodged a wild eagle attack or chased an anglers perfectly presented fly.

This is a big deal Dr K. The debate between Wild Trout and Farm Raised is a volatile subject and one that would make any pressing thread look like one of MKs Jessica Alba's posts. Silly? I think not.

or for being a shill.

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come out with that.I just wouldnt have expected you.

Not all shills are bad. At what point does the punishment stop?

And not all"shills" are shills.How you doing Doc?

Not contributing to the boards, as usual. How about yourself?

Good.You know same old thing.Had a really good week.Met two local board members and talked about comics for hours.Best time ive had in a while.

PGX v. CGC ... it's kinda like Wal-Mart v. Target. :grin:

Or Dollar General VS Macy's

Or Wild Trout vs. Farm raised.

Whoa, hee haw, at ease. Take that stuff over to World's Longest Silliest ... whatever.

At ease? Hee Haw? For the love of George Lazenby this is some serious stuff here. The difference between the two is huge. The farm raised stuff is nothing like a real Trout that his lived his entire live in the wild. The farm raised is totally domesticated and you can tell the difference. The farm raised guy's had it easy. He/She hasn't had to avoid natural predators, navigate troublesome creeks, deal with the inlaws or forage for their own food. Instead of tasty bugs and critters they've been fed food pellets. Instead of getting to meet his or her perfect mate and letting it progress naturally his reproductive cycle has been predetermined by a scientist who cares nothing for compatability and love but rather the speed he can get their children into Vons. All individuality and creativity has been removed from the farm raised trout. Instead of taking the day off to check out that new fork down the river a ways where the water is cool and the bugs are plentiful he has to swim in a circle with a bunch of uninteresting schlubs who've never dodged a wild eagle attack or chased an anglers perfectly presented fly.

This is a big deal Dr K. The debate between Wild Trout and Farm Raised is a volatile subject and one that would make any pressing thread look like one of MKs Jessica Alba's posts. Silly? I think not.

Like irony vs. satire????lol

Good.You know same old thing.Had a really good week.Met two local board members and talked about comics for hours.Best time ive had in a while.

Hmmm .. wonder what they would think if we scraped up some of those old posts of yours claiming that Terence Leder was a victim ... or you were the victim? Never can remember since you change stories to support your POV and not facts.

BTW it was shadow_wolf that brought this to the STL Forums not CG.

Hmmm .. wonder what they would think if we scraped up some of those old posts of yours claiming that Terence Leder was a victim ... or you were the victim? Never can remember since you change stories to support your POV and not facts.

Im sure your just dying to post them.You are a pot stirer for sure.

Not to change the subject but, can someone post a pic of a nice, fat, wild trout? :grin:

Not to change the subject but, can someone post a pic of a nice, fat, wild trout? :grin:

trout.jpg

When is your first day in sunny San Diego Thomas(may I call you Thomas?)?

Sometime in late March/early April. Not sure of the date yet

or for being a shill.

Not all shills are bad. At what point does the punishment stop?

When they stop shilling? (shrug)

I stumbled on a post at StlComics by TheCharltonguy showing that PGX's website had Leder's name on it for a little while. It's been changed but it's still funny.

Google "Sincerely Terrence Leder"

I hope TCG won't mind me posting his screen capture:

PGXLedercrp2.jpg

Hi Transplant! :hi:

Actually, it was NOT me who did the screen capture. It was Shadow-Wolf over at STL who did the screen capture and initial post and brought the Ledder "signature" to folks attention. Iron Maniac at STL then ran with it.

OldGuy's site sums up the significance.

Ledder's trimmed books in unrestored holders...old news? hm

Or new news...hmmmm... hm