• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

Dennis, everyone here has a story. Most people know mine...from my separation, to my new girlfriend, to my occupation to my drinking habit.

Mind you , I don't know a thing about Doc....except that he has a really cool ASM #101.

lol

R.

New girlfriend? (thumbs u

Im sure your just dying to post them.You are a pot stirer for sure.

Dennis...what I don't remember is the part where you exonerated yourself.

That's because he never did.

I mean, where did you go from being a shill for Terence/Mike/Robin/Dennis etc. to a member in good standing?

This also never happened. He plans to just keep on posting in a non-threatening manner in the hopes that his shady past will fade away to a distant memory for everyone. You know...wishing people happy birthday...replying with a compliment here and there to random board members and saying hi to them.

Would probably work too.......well.....that is if there wasn't someone here who never gives up and will keep calling a dirtbag out for exactly who and what they are. I wonder who would be willing to do that. hm

Dirtbag.

Being from the same town as PGX.I know Dan Patterson,Ryan Elliott(terence Leder) and most of the other people involved with pgx.Eugene is a mid size town that got really small for a bit.

lol

How many lies have I caught you in with your numerous excuses in here Dennis?

I lost track after you started to just get plain silly with your lies. Remember the one where you tried to tell everyone that an I.P. address is like a zip code and a bunch of people in the same area of a town would share one? lol

I mean, where did you go from being a shill for Terence/Mike/Robin/Dennis etc. to a member in good standing?

This also never happened. He plans to just keep on posting in a non-threatening manner in the hopes that his shady past will fade away to a distant memory for everyone. You know...wishing people happy birthday...replying with a compliment here and there to random board members and saying hi to them.

Would probably work too.......well.....that is if there wasn't someone here who never gives up and will keep calling a dirtbag out for exactly who and what they are. I wonder who would be willing to do that. hm

Dirtbag.

Vomit faced crack head.

Dirtbag.

Vomit faced crack head.

You know, you could paint flames on the side of your computer and your entrance into this forum still wouldn't be cool.

Dirtbag.

Vomit faced crack head.

You know, you could paint flames on the side of your computer and your entrance into this forum still wouldn't be cool.

You mean "cool" as in a middle aged mechanic who thinks he's some kind of rock star? A piece of advice for you...no matter how many times you stick your tongue out in a picture, it doesn't make you look cool, funny, or younger. It just makes you look stupid.

Last thing ill ever say to you.Vomit face crack head?What are you 12?

Dennis he was talking to me for calling him a dirtbag. Look at the name of the poster he is replying to.

:screwy:

Last thing ill ever say to you.Vomit face crack head?What are you 12?

Wait...wait...don't go away mad! Remember how you got schooled on how I.P. addresses work...so you changed your story and said that you let a lot of your customers and friends use your computer and that's why you had the same I.P. address as a known scammer? That was another good one. lol

Would probably work too.......well.....that is if there wasn't someone here who never

gives up and will keep calling a dirtbag out for exactly who and what they are. I wonder who would be willing to do that. hm

Dirtbag.

Vomit faced crack head.

You mean "cool" as in a middle aged mechanic who thinks he's some kind of rock star? A piece of advice for you...no matter how many times you stick your tongue out in a picture, it doesn't make you look cool, funny, or younger. It just makes you look stupid.

Yup. Stoopid enough to get you out of the wood work and take notice. Silly bug.

lol

'sides. I don't care what anyone else thinks is cool. I only care about what I think is cool.

Now pay attention...the enemy is delirious and off balance.

:sumo: