• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

Yeah, who cares? Their only clain to fame is a great holder that's limits shaken slab syndrome and the fact that people on the cgc site loves bashing them.

You can fix most SCS problems with pressing, it's hard to fix pulled staple tears.

Oops...I did it again. :eek:

Did what? CGC books with the new inner well are just as vulnerable to staple tears. (shrug)

True, but that wasn't was commented above.

BTW, I just released 4 books this week b/c the SCS was killing me.

Press & resub? (shrug)

No, I'm enjoying the extra space afforded me with them in mylars. I've already pressed them with my finger tips...how are yours?

Dennis seemed to trust Ryan pretty completely when I was there so if he said he let Ryan use his computer at the store, I would believe him.

I wouldn't.

Here is a link to the post where Dennis (the shadow knows) says the following:

"I talked to my tech guy today. Here was his reponse. Your ip address is like a zip code. A whole area will have the same one. Upon being told the situation he just laughed. At that point he said if this auto worker was smart he could figure out where everyone lived."

I tell you what. You find me a computer tech...any computer tech...I don't care if he's the world's dumbest, no good, inbred peice of krap computer tech on the planet...that would ever say an IP address is like a zip code and that a whole area will have the same one.

You find me that tech, and then we'll talk about how Dennis might be telling the truth.

Cod,

We don't know each other and so I know I have no credibility with you but like I said, Ryan and Dennis are two separate people. Dennis seemed to trust Ryan pretty completely when I was there so if he said he let Ryan use his computer at the store, I would believe him. I know my LCS pretty much let me have the run of the place back in the day when I was a $500+/month customer.

Yeah well my LCS lets me use his computer too but at the same time they are right there seeing what I do. I doubt that my LCS would let me do any dealings online that use his business in any way. Elliot used Hooker as a base station for his online ventures. He had payments going through him for heck's sake. You would think that he would have figured out something was going on when wads of cash came to him in envelops. There is no way in heck that my LCS would not make sure that if I was using their name that what I was doing was at least clean.

Dennis has said so many contradictory things regarding Leder and PGX that I can't trust anything he says regarding this matter.

Dennis seemed to trust Ryan pretty completely when I was there so if he said he let Ryan use his computer at the store, I would believe him.

I wouldn't.

"I talked to my tech guy today. Here was his reponse. Your ip address is like a zip code. A whole area will have the same one. Upon being told the situation he just laughed. At that point he said if this auto worker was smart he could figure out where everyone lived."

I tell you what. You find me a computer tech...any computer tech...I don't care if he's the world's dumbest, no good, inbred peice of krap computer tech on the planet...that would ever say an IP address is like a zip code and that a whole area will have the same one.

You find me that tech, and then we'll talk about how Dennis might be telling the truth.

Sho Nuff= Relentless

;)

Sal,

I am working on a article,or list really.This will be all the shill accounts for Ryan Elliott.Putting together the names and dates they were created.This guy is a crook and a liar.Please bear with me.It is coming soon.I have put in a lot of work on it so hopefully it will be helpful.

So when is this article coming out ? You posted that on 7/13/07. And what the hell is this gibberish about an IP address that a 10 year old would know you're full of ?

Thank you for that.I didnt want to post that fact as certain board members would just say I was a scammer.lol.

You didn't post that "fact" because you specialize in keeping the "facts" out of your posts.

I wouldn't.

Cod,

We don't know each other and so I know I have no credibility with you but like I said, Ryan and Dennis are two separate people. Dennis seemed to trust Ryan pretty completely when I was there so if he said he let Ryan use his computer at the store, I would believe him. I know my LCS pretty much let me have the run of the place back in the day when I was a $500+/month customer.

Yeah well my LCS lets me use his computer too but at the same time they are right there seeing what I do. I doubt that my LCS would let me do any dealings online that use his business in any way. Elliot used Hooker as a base station for his online ventures. He had payments going through him for heck's sake. You would think that he would have figured out something was going on when wads of cash came to him in envelops. There is no way in heck that my LCS would not make sure that if I was using their name that what I was doing was at least clean.

Dennis has said so many contradictory things regarding Leder and PGX that I can't trust anything he says regarding this matter.

I hope you guys realize that I am not trying to argue with you. I appreciate all the detective work by you and others on these boards to ferret out the criminals in this business. It was the CGC Boards that got me my refunds from ComicKeys and Ewert in the past :applause: (thumbs u

The Leder/PGX link is something that should concern PGX customers and I hope more becomes known on this point. And if Ryan and Leder are the same person or not, that would be helpful information as well.

The only point I wanted to make, to contribute to this issue, is that I know from meeting them both at the same time that Ryan and Dennis are not the same person. I remembered the IP issue and another thread about Dennis' PayPal account being used to pay for a book that Ryan or Leder won and I knew there was some speculation about whether they were all the same person or not.

I wouldn't.

Cod,

I hope you guys realize that I am not trying to argue with you. I appreciate all the detective work by you and others on these boards to ferret out the criminals in this business. It was the CGC Boards that got me my refunds from ComicKeys and Ewert in the past :applause: (thumbs u

The Leder/PGX link is something that should concern PGX customers and I hope more becomes known on this point. And if Ryan and Leder are the same person or not, that would be helpful information as well.

The only point I wanted to make, to contribute to this issue, is that I know from meeting them both at the same time that Ryan and Dennis are not the same person. I remembered the IP issue and another thread about Dennis' PayPal account being used to pay for a book that Ryan or Leder won and I knew there was some speculation about whether they were all the same person or not.

Quit while you are ahead. :gossip:

Digging.jpg