• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leder & PGX: Back together again

168 posts in this topic

I stumbled on a post at StlComics by TheCharltonguy showing that PGX's website had Leder's name on it for a little while. It's been changed but it's still funny.

Google "Sincerely Terrence Leder"

I hope TCG won't mind me posting his screen capture:

PGXLedercrp2.jpg

:shrug: Who cares?
Sorry it couldn't be another post on Playboy or the stock market or whatever OT stuff populates the front page. meh I just thought it was interesting that they would screw up like that.

Yeah, who cares? Their only clain to fame is a great holder that's limits shaken slab syndrome and the fact that people on the cgc site loves bashing them.

Like the people on THEIR Forums (do they even HAVE Forums?) don't bash the "snobby CGC folks?" meh

The can have great holders all day. I'm sure they are nice folks :hi:

Wasn't there some sort of impropriety there about accepting subs from a known book manipulator even AFTER they were aware of it? hm

Oh WAIT! That WAS Terrence Leder :doh:

Yeah, who cares? Their only clain to fame is a great holder that's limits shaken slab syndrome and the fact that people on the cgc site loves bashing them.

It's like people on car enthusiast forums bashing Trabant. Sometimes, a thing deserves the bashing it gets

Cliff notes version of history for the noobs? Or would that just do it worse?

(yeah, yeah, I know. Look it up myself but then what would the old farts have to harp about?)

PGX v. CGC ... it's kinda like Wal-Mart v. Target. :grin:

Or Dollar General VS Macy's

Or Wild Trout vs. Farm raised.

Whoa, hee haw, at ease. Take that stuff over to World's Longest Silliest ... whatever.

Yeah, who cares? Their only claim to fame is a great holder that's limits shaken slab syndrome and the fact that people on the cgc site loves bashing them.

How can someone post here for over 4 years and still be this clueless?

I work extra hard at it.