• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two days left 'till the Insanity ends...CLink..Anyone have a leading bid?

580 posts in this topic

one thing I have found, is that no matter how good the offerings are "now", the future will almost always bring about equal (maybe a little better, maybe a little worse) offerings...

I'm high bidder on 8 books faint2.gifUnfortunately, two of them that I really wanted are already at my max bid. I'm gonna walk away with something, just not sure what.

Just got outbid on one of those two books. Guess this'll free up some money to put bids on some books or OA in the Heritage auction hm

I'm not sure about this "insanity" thing.

I put about thirty books in the auction and none of them are going insane.

Would someone please place some insane bids on some of my books?

(thumbs u

Do you take green paper with dead US presidents on it Mr. B? :grin:

It's still too early for the bids to start rolling in, although a few have. Wait till the last day or so and the prices will start climbing.

Do you take green paper with dead US presidents on it Mr. B? :grin:

Ummmm, rhetorical question?

I put a few "opportunity" bids in on several books that are still really low. (mostly SA)

Everything that I went after seriously is at my max bid, or has already surpassed my max, so I don't expect to have to pay for much when the auction ends.

I also held back quite a bit. I need to save some money for NYCC, although there are probably better deals to be had in this and the upcoming auctions than there will be at the con.

I put a few "opportunity" bids in on several books that are still really low. (mostly SA)

Everything that I went after seriously is at my max bid, or has already surpassed my max, so I don't expect to have to pay for much when the auction ends.

I also held back quite a bit. I need to save some money for NYCC, although there are probably better deals to be had in this and the upcoming auctions than there will be at the con.

Dude, where do think the books that get marked up to the heavens at Cons come from?

Seriously, enjoy NY. (thumbs u

Dude, where do think the books that get marked up to the heavens at Cons come from?

Last weeks new issues at the LCS? (shrug)