• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTA Toronto Collectors

113 posts in this topic

Can people start PMing me their WTT lists including both what you have for trade and what you're looking for. I want to get something rolled out ASAP as the date is approaching sooner than you'd think.

I'll make something we can update too but I'd like an easy-to-access list also.

Thanks,

-Rob-

Hey guys...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I will be moving back to the area (somewhere between Mississauga and Niagra) for June 1. I have already met some folks from the boards :hi: in the past. I would really enjoy the opportunity to get "in" with some fellow collectors. Count me in for anything after June 1. No matter where I live, I will make the trip! After all, it is only 1.5hrs out to Niagra.

BTW - If you need a web space, let me know! I have a few comic related domains that are sitting dormant. No problems on offering one for use. I noticed that the geek domain had expired when I clicked the link. I can set up an FTP account with my host for you to use if interested. PM me if you are...

I look forward to hearing how the first meet goes. Thread bookmarked! (thumbs u

John :hi:

EDIT: I just checked my domain account. I have 2 available for use. I can also register one on behalf of the group and host it if we make this a regular thing. Need to come up with a group name first. Maybe a little message board for locals??? I am open to suggestions and easy to work with. (shrug) Perhaps "members" could also share space for advertising auctions and forum sales to fellow local collectors. Free of charge for being a member of the collective "group". My brain is in overdrive!!! Really looking forward to meeting with you guys!

OFFICIAL DATE

Saturday April 12 6:00PM (This is when the Fan Appreciation show closes)

I'll send out more detailed PMs later. Hopefully this'll allow some of the out-of-towners to come too since some people will probably come in for the show.

-Rob-

I think I can make it

JohnnyG-- I may need that domain. I didn't know my other domain expired until just now. lol I have a bunch of other ones, but I don't know that I want to host on the back end of any of them, and something comic-related would be pretty cool!

BEYONDER- you planning on coming out?

fishbone- I don't think you were on the original list so I'll send info to you.

All Else-- keep those trade lists coming?

-Rob-

JohnnyG-- I may need that domain. I didn't know my other domain expired until just now. lol I have a bunch of other ones, but I don't know that I want to host on the back end of any of them, and something comic-related would be pretty cool!

-Rob-

Well PM me and I will let you know what domains I have now. If not suitable, we can take a poll (good idea???) on a name and I can register and host it. (thumbs u

:hi:

:hi:

Well there was another thread where I was going to get info from everyone. Some people filled it out and I mailed the info but I guess everyone didn't see it. I thought people just weren't filling it out because it was a hassle. lol

Uhm... I have a full form e-mail I sent out. If you want me to mail it to you the form, please send me a PM. Still send me a list of comics you're bringing for trade too. I've only got one but am posting it tonight regardless. So maybe I can get one or two more up.

Sorry I didn't organize this a tad better. Hopefully we can chalk this up to a first try.

-Rob-

Kev-- no big deal. I think we all know you're super busy around show time.

Rob me and Louise are 50/50 on showing. I'm really busy and not sure if I'll be able to get caught up. I am planning on being at the show though.

R.

oK I am now in possession of 2 trade lists. I'm going to post them here since people seem to be checking this thread again.

Ron Kasman: Trade list: Older books, the kind with binding but related to comics. As many as I can carry.

Want list: EC reprints: There are about 50 that I still don't have.

Dr. K (I think)

http://www.highheatdesign.com/comic/KerryComics.doc

Dr. K - if this wasn't you that sent me this, I apologize. All others- this is SOMEONE'S trade list so it's still valid if I goofed as to who it is.

My own trade list:

I have a ton of mid-200 Avengers I'd love to get rid of. Alot of moderns I don't care about, etc.

I'd trade for just about anything I don't have that isn't them.