• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it just me?

128 posts in this topic

I am not interested in anything below a 9.0 unless it's GA, an ultra SA key or it has a pedigree designation that interests me.

Interesting. My stance is similar....but somehow different...

I am not interested in anything 9.0 or above unless it is a GA pedigree designation that interests me.

Don't you dare agree with me or imply we have similar tastes. :baiting:

:jokealert:

Nope. Just you. I will always buy the highest grade I can afford.

:makepoint:

I agree whole-heartedly with the "Buying highest grade I can afford". And I think that's a moving scale. I think some can be strict to an adherence for, let's say only 9.6's or 9.8's. And I think others will let emotion and opportunity weigh in. For me, I have a tough time differentiating a 9.6 vs. a 9.8 to justify a large price gap.

:applause:

Just have fun. Everyone have a beer...I am :grin:

Pabst blue ribbon or some kind of uber-high grade beer? hm

lol

Not ubber but close... It's Corona....and yes I like it with lime lol

It does say "La Cerveza Mas Fina"...I think that puts it in the VF+ range. :grin:

P.S. It's great with Salt and Vinegar potato chips :luhv:

we've discussed this many times before. Bottom line is that people should collect what they like.

But they don't. They collect what they think others will like....down the road.

I think that is OK too.

But that's how stupidity like the Independent Craze of the mid-80's and the mid-90's Modern Boom got started.

A lot of people blindly stockpiling what they *thought* others would be interested in, rather than concentrating on what they were *actually* interested in.

I like JC's last line there. I think it's a good way too approach it as a hobby.

I am not interested in anything below a 9.0 unless it's GA, an ultra SA key or it has a pedigree designation that interests me.

Interesting. My stance is similar....but somehow different...

I am not interested in anything 9.0 or above unless it is a GA pedigree designation that interests me.

Don't you dare agree with me or imply we have similar tastes. :baiting:

:jokealert:

Actually this is twice in one week :cloud9:

:applause:

Just have fun. Everyone have a beer...I am :grin:

Pabst blue ribbon or some kind of uber-high grade beer? hm

lol

Not ubber but close... It's Corona....and yes I like it with lime lol

It does say "La Cerveza Mas Fina"...I think that puts it in the VF+ range. :grin:

P.S. It's great with Salt and Vinegar potato chips :luhv:

I knew it!! I just knew it!! I knew I heard someone talking about BEER!! :headbang: