• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Key
2 2

501 posts in this topic

I've always loved the cover of Phantom 1. But by "original collection" do you mean you bought those two comics off the newstand yourself?

???

Here are three more of my Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea comics:

11 Northland copy

06-12-2012104254PM.jpg

12 Northland copy

06-12-2012104257PM.jpg

06-12-2012104300PM.jpg

:)

Edited by Hepcat

As I just posted in the C-link thread......

"This book was a long awaited HUGE win for me.....Since it completes my urge to hoard (not a CGC hoarder prior to this feat) the three highest graded - 9.4 JQ #1s that were graded "ow/w" page quality. The other two 9.4s out there, just have "off white"pages.

This Bethlhem copy is #3 of the three books. :acclaim:"

photo3-2.jpg

And its other siblings it will soon be reunited with.....

photo-3.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

I think a group shot pic will be in order upon arrival!!

How did I miss this post. Very nice set.

Though hurry up and buy the ebay 9.4 from Nuffsaid. It's becoming one of those ultra sweet books that's overpriced and ruins it's appeal.

All silverage posted by me is my personal collection bought as a child and has been stored for many a year now.

Absolutely awesome! How many do you think you have? What's the distribution by year and publisher?

???

A little over a thousand ,runs all comic companies from 1961 to 1965 some midgrade to veryfine and better.I have posted the one's I like!

Edited by comicjack

As I just posted in the C-link thread......

"This book was a long awaited HUGE win for me.....Since it completes my urge to hoard (not a CGC hoarder prior to this feat) the three highest graded - 9.4 JQ #1s that were graded "ow/w" page quality. The other two 9.4s out there, just have "off white"pages.

This Bethlhem copy is #3 of the three books. :acclaim:"

How did I miss this post. Very nice set.

Though hurry up and buy the ebay 9.4 from Nuffsaid. It's becoming one of those ultra sweet books that's overpriced and ruins it's appeal.

Hey thank-you very much. I still gawk at them daily!

My thoughts exactly about the Nuffsaid one. I just was saying to buddy, "I wish someone would buy that one, so I don't have to keep seeing it listed on eBay and every single comic site for the past 6 months!" I thought due to my supply there might be more demand, but to no avail.