• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Key
2 2

501 posts in this topic

That's a nice one!

Here are some scans of a title based on one of my all-time favourite sixties TV shows:

14-11-2011120624AM-1.jpg

14-11-2011120630AM-1.jpg

14-11-2011120635AM-1.jpg

14-11-2011120639AM-1.jpg

14-11-2011120643AM-1.jpg

:cool:

Backing this thread up just a moment. These early Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea books you have are brilliant. I especially like #4 & 5. :cloud9:

Hepcat,

Greate run of The Man from Uncle books. (thumbs u I noticed that there are at least 4 Man from Uncle games and even one for Illya Kurakin in the boad game book by Scarpone.

I have few more Gold Keys.

# 20 I wonder if Gold Key didn't have the rights to Neptune?

MSAMP_20.jpg

# 73

WDUS_73.jpg

# 58

WDUS_58.jpg

Hepcat,

Greate run of The Man from Uncle books. (thumbs u I noticed that there are at least 4 Man from Uncle games and even one for Illya Kurakin in the boad game book by Scarpone.

This one is the classic:

AMan-1.jpg

It's a board game I'd really like to get. The Ideal games had the best box art.

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

London, Ontario has a population of just over 350,000 and is Canada's tenth largest city. I just wish it had a more distinctly Canadian name but for reasons of tradition/heritage, it's not likely to be changed within my lifetime.

(shrug)

Sadly, the Capitol, Loews/Century, Odeon, Victoria, Center and Park theatres in downtown London are all gone now. With the exception of the Hyland in Old South London, all the theatres now are megaplexes in suburban malls. Bummer.

:(

Edited by Hepcat

Older theaters, many of which were or would be historical waypoints for cities and their downtowns - are unfortunately becoming rare birds. It's indeed a bummer. Many have such character and have beautiful architectural work from their eras.