• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA in the CG!

309 posts in this topic

I have decided that the Silver Age collectors of these boards need to help lighten up the comics general forum with some pretty books.

I encourage BA collectors to start similar threads :D

So I am all you Silver Age collectors out there on these boards to post at least one nice Silver Age book a day (in this thread) that will hopefully provoke some nice constructive comic book conversation. \(thumbs u

Thanks to The_shadow_knows and Socratic Wonder for the idea (thumbs u

I have decided that posters in Comics General need to help lighten up the GA forum with some fun, off-topic threads.

I encourage folks from the Water Closet and Marketplace forums to start similar threads in GA.

Now get going, folks!

I thought this one up myself! (thumbs u

I have decided that posters in Comics General need to help lighten up the GA forum with some fun, off-topic threads.

I encourage folks from the Water Closet and Marketplace forums to start similar threads in GA.

Now get going, folks!

I thought this one up myself! (thumbs u

:roflmao::roflmao::signfunny:

I have decided that the Silver Age collectors of these boards need to help lighten up the comics general forum with some pretty books.

I encourage BA collectors to start similar threads :D

So I am all you Silver Age collectors out there on these boards to post at least one nice Silver Age book a day (in this thread) that will hopefully provoke some nice constructive comic book conversation. \(thumbs u

Thanks to The_shadow_knows and Socratic Wonder for the idea (thumbs u

Shouldn't you be in detention? :baiting: