• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Joker Comics #1

17 posts in this topic

This book is rare according to OS and i believe it is featured in the Photo journal as well.. What do you think is the price of this book?

Someone else would know more than me, on this. obscure stuff it allways seems to be a toss up. What is in demand usually brings the highest price. Rarity does not allways equal value.

Patience usually is a virtue when trying to sell the Little known and obscure.

One thing is for sure that is a really really cool cover

This book is rare according to OS and i believe it is featured in the Photo journal as well.. What do you think is the price of this book?

Someone else would know more than me, on this. obscure stuff it allways seems to be a toss up. What is in demand usually brings the highest price. Rarity does not allways equal value.

Patience usually is a virtue when trying to sell the Little known and obscure.

One thing is for sure that is a really really cool cover

Thanks man! I love the cover on it too actually

2.0 guide is $293. I can't see it going for any more than $400 tops for someone who collects off-beat titles (although, this is a Timely book with a COOL Cap ad on the BC)..listed as "rare" in the Overstreet, but as Rick said, although rare, the demand on this book would not push the price too much....where's you find this Brian?

2.0 guide is $293. I can't see it going for any more than $400 tops for someone who collects off-beat titles (although, this is a Timely book with a COOL Cap ad on the BC)..listed as "rare" in the Overstreet, but as Rick said, although rare, the demand on this book would not push the price too much....where's you find this Brian?

Just purchased an OO collection with mostly #1 issues