• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

well called and got my #'s, at least books should be in hand in a week or 2

:wishluck:

over all i'm a bit disappointed as imo some/most of the books were stunning in hand

The new business model: give people crappy grades and cash-in when they pay for graders' notes :P

lol i refuse to pay for them.....i'm in the camp that they should come with the book AKA they are mine by right

well called and got my #'s, at least books should be in hand in a week or 2

:wishluck:

over all i'm a bit disappointed as imo some/most of the books were stunning in hand

The new business model: give people crappy grades and cash-in when they pay for graders' notes :P

Or entice them to pay for Fast Track by holding regular submissions hostage for months at a time and to make things worse, then not holding to the faster times you paid extra for to get your books back quicker. :/

What would Billy Mays do in this situation? hm

50335_182216894351_6431_n.jpg

Why, for $19.95 you also get a helping of Oxi Clean. That's right. Dip your books in it, and watch the dirt roll away. And for one easy payment of $5, we'll tell you where the stains are located. Order now!

19.95.jpg

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Although these weren't from my previous source, I heard today that it's likely that I can finally get access to the rest of the books after a year and half of essentially nada. :whee:

Although these weren't from my previous source, I heard today that it's likely that I can finally get access to the rest of the books after a year and half of essentially nada. :whee:

Lame ... where's the scan of your 8.0 book?

dibs on anything good

Sorry already consigned to clink.

My first CGC submission! Sorry for the crappy pics.

IMG_1593.jpg

4.0 Cream Pages

Submitted this to see how my grading stacked off. I was a little off.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg 2 different 9.8 Chews... and I don't even like Chew. I bought them both for $40 each a ways back, to give the series a try. I forgot I bought one and ended up with two, it worked out well for me.

IMG_1597.jpg Was hoping for 9.8, but I figured the eupper left corner would make that a bit of a dream.

IMG_1598.jpg 4.0 OW-W Pages. The PGM forum folks were dead on.

IMG_1599.jpg

3.5 OW. I was concerned this may have been a 2 or 2.5, so I am very happy.

Edited by wolf_2099

dibs on anything good

:tonofbricks:

My first CGC submission! Sorry for the crappy pics.

IMG_1593.jpg

4.0 Cream Pages

Submitted this to see how my grading stacked off. I was a little off.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg 2 different 9.8 Chews... and I don't even like Chew. I bought them both for $40 each a ways back, to give the series a try. I forgot I bought one and ended up with two, it worked out well for me.

IMG_1597.jpg Was hoping for 9.8, but I figured the eupper left corner would make that a bit of a dream.

IMG_1598.jpg 4.0 OW-W Pages. The PGM forum folks were dead on.

IMG_1599.jpg

3.5 OW. I was concerned this may have been a 2 or 2.5, so I am very happy.

Nice books - X-Men 1 :cloud9:

That X-Men 1 & 4 I picked up a year ago.

A young guy, maybe 20-22 was cleaning out his grandfather attic and found a briefcase with a bunch of old comics in it. The majority of which weren't note worthy, due to cut outs, etc.

It did have an X-Men 1, 3 and 4. All of which I bought (for a fantastic price, after seeing what 1 graded out at), two of which are pictured. The 4 is in rough shape.

However, there were some Amazing Spider-Mans, about 20 scattered issues between 1 and 50. Including the 1, 33, 39, 40 and 50.

He kept them, wanting to give them to his kids one day.

The Amazing Spider-Mans were very, very pretty, 8.0's at least.

Also meant to add this.

Both the Chew 1's came from Feebay. 1 of them from a first time seller, so sometimes, you really do get lucky.

Edited by wolf_2099

That X-Men 1 & 4 I picked up a year ago.

A young guy, maybe 20-22 was cleaning out his grandfather attic and found a briefcase with a bunch of old comics in it. The majority of which weren't note worthy, due to cut outs, etc.

It did have an X-Men 1, 3 and 4. All of which I bought (for a fantastic price, after seeing what 1 graded out at), two of which are pictured. The 4 is in rough shape.

However, there were some Amazing Spider-Mans, about 20 scattered issues between 1 and 50. Including the 1, 33, 39, 40 and 50.

He kept them, wanting to give them to his kids one day.

The Amazing Spider-Mans were very, very pretty, 8.0's at least.

Also meant to add this.

Both the Chew 1's came from Feebay. 1 of them from a first time seller, so sometimes, you really do get lucky.

Shame you could not get the Spider-Man books, but your X-Mens are nice - great haul (thumbs u