• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

JLA1cgc_zpsc09c1a71.jpg

Is this for sale ?

It will be 3-4 months before the movie hits theaters.

ha ha ha sad that the hobby has come to this

If you need a G- or a VG I can hook you up right now.

I have very little collector interest in the comic. At this time I don't need the money bad enough to sell so I can hold it as I feel this comic in this condition has plenty of up potential.

I should have put a :insane: or a :devil: or a :roflmao: as I was making a funny with my post. :foryou:

JLA1cgc_zpsc09c1a71.jpg

Is this for sale ?

It will be 3-4 months before the movie hits theaters.

ha ha ha sad that the hobby has come to this

If you need a G- or a VG I can hook you up right now.

I have very little collector interest in the comic. At this time I don't need the money bad enough to sell so I can hold it as I feel this comic in this condition has plenty of up potential.

I should have put a :insane: or a :devil: or a :roflmao: as I was making a funny with my post. :foryou:

I'm a marvel guy, no DC for me. Those 3 books you posted are gems and tough in grade. Just everything seems to be revolving around movie speculation in this hobby lately. Gets played, this avengers 55 is a prime example.

Awesome! I didn't know they gave numbers for both covers.

Yes, and the overall grade is normally the better of the 2 covers (usually the inside cover). But I believe it's been brought up in here before that that's not always the case (meaning that the overall grade is not always the better of the two). Not exactly sure why that is though unless the higher grade is the outside cover. (shrug)

Edited by Shark

Yes, and the overall grade is normally the better of the 2 covers (usually the inside cover). But I believe it's been brought up in here before that that's not always the case (meaning that the overall grade is not always the better of the two). Not exactly sure why that is though unless the higher grade is the outside cover. (shrug)

As far as I know, the main grade is always the grade of the interior cover. The reason I've heard is that if you tear off the outer cover, you'd then end up with a book with the same grade ...

As far as I know, the main grade is always the grade of the interior cover. The reason I've heard is that if you tear off the outer cover, you'd then end up with a book with the same grade ...

Yeah, that's what I seem to remember too. Makes perfect sense.

Yes, the overall grade is normally the better of the two covers.

Sometimes the grade in the top left is not the grade of either cover. All of the covers, all of the pages and all of the stapes are graded. In other words, they assign a grade to the book, not just the covers.

Can't believe I have to drag this book out again.

30vjhvk.jpg