• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Seriously, 9.9 on that Creepy? Why wasn't it a 10? (shrug)

Why not a 9.8? Who knows.

Grading at that level is a mystery to me, I just thought it looked nice so I sent it in. My jaw dropped when I pulled it out of the box.

I hear ya, I've had a few of those myself, but sometimes it was because the grades went the other way.

Oh, I've been there too....about a week ago. doh!

I was there last night :(

Awesome sub. Keep em coming!

Seriously, 9.9 on that Creepy? Why wasn't it a 10? (shrug)

Why not a 9.8? Who knows.

Grading at that level is a mystery to me, I just thought it looked nice so I sent it in. My jaw dropped when I pulled it out of the box.

I hear ya, I've had a few of those myself, but sometimes it was because the grades went the other way.

Oh, I've been there too....about a week ago. doh!

I was there last night :(

Awesome sub. Keep em coming!

I was there today Cap 100 8.0 with slight (A) Color touch on cover. :sick: I was half expecting it though, also got a ASM 50 4.5, so not so bad. Edited by DeadPoolJr.

I had a new batch of books come in. Here they are. Overall, generally pleased with the outcome.

ASM #100 - Love this cover :)

ASM100CGC80_zps4fd0b342.jpg

MS. MARVEL #1 COPY A - 1st Ms. Marvel!

MSMARVEL1CGC902_zps78d8a65c.jpg

MS. MARVEL #1 COPY B - Yep, still 1st Ms. Marvel!

MSMARVEL1CGC92_zpsf5835ab5.jpg

NOVA #1 - 1st Nova!

NOVA1CGC92_zps39b9ad6e.jpg

SPECIAL MARVEL EDITION #15 - 1st Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu!

SPECIALMARVELEDITION15CGC94_zps3c003669.jpg

I had a new batch of books come in. Here they are. Overall, generally pleased with the outcome.

ASM #100 - Love this cover :)

ASM100CGC80_zps4fd0b342.jpg

That Spidey on the cover is what I used for the tattoo on my upper left arm. :cool:

I'm not quite sure how I earned the distinctive honor, but CGC just annointed me as the recipient of the World's Most Perfect Looking CGC 7.5 in grading history. :acclaim:

I'm not sure how I got so lucky. I'm off to play the lottery now. :whee:

I'm not quite sure how I earned the distinctive honor, but CGC just annointed me as the recipient of the World's Most Perfect Looking CGC 7.5 in grading history. :acclaim:

It's so good looking…its almost an 8.0….but not quite!

You wouldn't believe how stinking beautiful this book is. No visible flaws anywhere. (shrug)

You wouldn't believe how stinking beautiful this book is. No visible flaws anywhere. (shrug)

Do you have pre-slabbing scans?

Do you have pre-slabbing scans?

I believe I have a front cover scan of the raw book. I received the slab today so I'll post front and back cover scans tomorrow.