• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

Holy , is someone keeping track of this? CGC and PGX have the same grade! Amazing!

Right?! I called CGC to check on the status of my book. I was somewhat confident that CGC would have given it a 1.8, but I was super stoked when I was told that It was the same grade! :banana:

I bought these "loose" (is that the right term?) at the NY Comic Con a few years ago and just got around to submitting them for grading. They came back with results that surprised me. Def got my investment back and more on these.

From what I understand is if those holes on the DD1 cover were not there, the grading would have had a major difference in the end result. Expensive holes :mad:

cgc3.jpg

cgc2.jpg

cgc1.jpg

I bought these "loose" (is that the right term?) at the NY Comic Con a few years ago and just got around to submitting them for grading. They came back with results that surprised me. Def got my investment back and more on these.

Great books!

Oh, and the term is "raw" - Using the term "loose" is to describe something else entirely :blush: and not very P.C. anymore.

Congrats again on the books though!