• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

My latest sub - most everything was as expected. I was hoping for .5 more each on the UXM 141-142, and expected a 9.6 in a GLOD on the Cable 1, otherwise - perfect. I don't have a legal-sized scanner, so sorry for the distorted pics of the slabs.GBPqqn6.jpg

That's a CGC mis-label - it's labelled as a regular Cable #1, but should be a GLOD with the manufacturing error notation :thumbsup:

My latest sub - most everything was as expected. I was hoping for .5 more each on the UXM 141-142, and expected a 9.6 in a GLOD on the Cable 1, otherwise - perfect. I don't have a legal-sized scanner, so sorry for the distorted pics of the slabs.GBPqqn6.jpg

That's a CGC mis-label - it's labelled as a regular Cable #1, but should be a GLOD with the manufacturing error notation :thumbsup:

IKR??

:shrug:

-slym

So help me out here. Is this book hot and climbing because Mr. Sinister is going to be in an upcoming X-Men movie?

(shrug) I would say speculation

Confirmation of Apocalypse means Sinister is highly likely.

I have a good reason for asking. I have a few NM+ copies of X-Men #221 and X-Men #239 (Mister Sinister on cover). :grin:

X-Men22169issues.jpg

X-Men23981issues.jpg

So help me out here. Is this book hot and climbing because Mr. Sinister is going to be in an upcoming X-Men movie?

I have a good reason for asking. I have a few NM+ copies of X-Men #221 and X-Men #239 (Mister Sinister on cover). :grin:

X-Men22169issues.jpg

X-Men23981issues.jpg

Hoarder :baiting:

X-Men22169issues.jpg

X-Men23981issues.jpg

What, no newsstand editions? :baiting:

X-Men22169issues.jpg

X-Men23981issues.jpg

jeebus christ :o