• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

What are you doing up so late. X rated movie night?

Winding down after a long day. Thanks for reminding me to get to bed. :sorry:

Trying to decide if I should list this one on the boards or just go straight to the link. I think it should fetch top dollar for its technical grade due to front cover looking so sharp.

sc0000dc70_zpsa141b2ea.jpg

will have to work on the scan too much glare and the colors look fresher in hand. Here is a raw scan of the book:

tos39fc.jpg

Trying to decide if I should list this one on the boards or just go straight to the link. I think it should fetch top dollar for its technical grade due to front cover looking so sharp.

sc0000dc70_zpsa141b2ea.jpg

will have to work on the scan too much glare and the colors look fresher in hand. Here is a raw scan of the book:

tos39fc.jpg

:o(worship)

You can upload pics to sites like photobucket.com, or imageshack.com, and post them here. Alternatively, you can attach them to your posts as attachments - go to the Full Reply Screen and follow the links.

:)

-slym

My first submissions came back from CGC today, it took just shy of a month including shipping from and back to England so I'm really impressed with the speed.

My predicted grades were bang on including both covers on the double cover X-Men. Stange Tales 111 came back higher than predicted, I thought it'd be a 6.0. :whee:

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

Possibly. I can't see it being a 9.0 or higher with a press, I might be wrong though.

The reason I thought it'd be lower, there was an unusual smell and some inner staining. Tempted to look at the notes.

Possibly. I can't see it being a 9.0 or higher with a press, I might be wrong though.

The reason I thought it'd be lower, there was an unusual smell and some inner staining. Tempted to look at the notes.

It's five dollars to get the grader's note.