• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Congrats on a very cool book anyway.

Thanks

I am very happy with the result, just leaves an unnecessary hole my registry.

:(

Nice copy. :headbang:

The mislabels happen way too often. :boo:

Some Thor goodness...

Was hoping for a 9.0 on the 165 but an 8.5 is certainly reasonable and I am not complaining.

The 9.8 on the 225 is freaking awesome! I love that book and the one I submitted had such deep blues and was such a beautiful book I thought it was probably a 9.6. There is one noticeable color breaking tick on the spine but I think that is the only defect on the book. Wasn't sure if it would keep it at a 9.6 or not. Apparently not. It is clean, has perfect registration, and bone white pages!! :whee:

Enjoy!

thor165.jpeg

thor225.jpeg

Some Thor goodness...

Was hoping for a 9.0 on the 165 but an 8.5 is certainly reasonable and I am not complaining.

The 9.8 on the 225 is freaking awesome! I love that book and the one I submitted had such deep blues and was such a beautiful book I thought it was probably a 9.6. There is one noticeable color breaking tick on the spine but I think that is the only defect on the book. Wasn't sure if it would keep it at a 9.6 or not. Apparently not. It is clean, has perfect registration, and bone white pages!! :whee:

Enjoy!

thor165.jpeg

thor225.jpeg

Thor 225 :cloud9: