• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Bought this book five or so years ago from a dealer at Comic-Con who claimed it was a 7.0. Submitted the book at Wizard World Long Beach on Feb. 28th. Book came back yesterday and was jumping for joy when I saw the grade.

859_1.jpg

A very fortuitous find Steve. :cloud9: For every story like your buy on Batman #181, there are probably 99 "finds" that go in the opposite direction.

Does Greggy have a store somewhere? Or an Ebay store?

Seems like I always see what he's getting, but never what he's selling.

What does he do with all these books?

They're actually his house. See, Greggy has a sickness, he has to have at least 20 issues of every key in every grade possible. Because this takes up a lot of space, as you may think, he has done the economical thing and replaced his walls with slabs. They are still insulating and pretty sturdy when stacked together. Problem is, I'm afraid he is still getting too many. One more box back from CGC and he may lose his bedroom window...or have to put another new addition onto his house.

Please Greggy...get help...we're here for you...sell some of your slabs...