• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2023 at 1:24 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Now that I see these again after posting, isn't Ms Marvel a newsstand? No designation on label.....

There isn't any other version and CGC only notates ones with both direct and newstands. 

On 3/14/2023 at 4:24 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Now that I see these again after posting, isn't Ms Marvel a newsstand? No designation on label.....

Direct Editions didn’t start until 1979. Before then, everything is considered newsstand by default. No designation needed.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:15 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

It’s supposed to be Killer Crock. Bane is making his presence known in Gotham, he messing everyone up!

That's who I thought it was, the animated series made good of his plight to where you feel a bit sorry for him. @Brandon Shepherd sorry auto correct 💯❤️

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/16/2023 at 3:54 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i guess i don't get these covers at all . did Batman just rip his heart out ?? , 

I love this cover! In short, the Joker and Scarecrow have teamed up for some shenanigans. Scarecrow douses bats with fear gas, which sends Batman into a frenzy because Joker killed the second Robin, Jason Todd. This frenzy turns to rage and bats beats the poo out of Joker.

On 3/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i don't get this one either , Batman is about to pounce on a hapless guy in a wheelchair ?

This one is quite the exaggeration. The guy in the wheelchair is actually Bruce Wayne, who’s back had been broken by Bane recently. Bruce bestows the mantle of the bat to Jean-Paul Valley, who has issues and becomes a mad man in the bat suite.