• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Goldenage book do you regret selling and why ?

73 posts in this topic

I had this Tec 27 that was ratty on the right edge. I trimmed a little and was gonna submit it to CGC but got cold feet. Turns out, it got a blue label anyway. I regret selling that one.

:jokealert:

Boy's Ranch 1, nice copy, signed by Kirby. I'll never have another one signed...

Cerebus 1, bought off the stands for a buck, but I eventually got spoon lucky and replaced it with a copy that cost even less (Estate auction, got 1-156 or so for $35)

Jumbo Comics 31 and WSF 29 those were two nice books I had to sell when I was going through a hard time in my Life I still think about those two books and would like them back.

A long time ago... Red Raven 1 and Captain America 74.

Just goes to show you it takes all kinds. I could just as easily put my Red Raven #1 in the thread about books I don't regret selling. Never had much interest in the book and it was tough as nails trying to find a buyer. Carted that thing from show to show.

Just goes to show you it takes all kinds. I could just as easily put my Red Raven #1 in the thread about books I don't regret selling. Never had much interest in the book and it was tough as nails trying to find a buyer. Carted that thing from show to show.

More recently, Heroic 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 11. :baiting:

PS. Two extra large boxes are headed your way.

More recently, Heroic 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 11. :baiting:

PS. Two extra large boxes are headed your way.

:banana::luhv:

But you know what? There was an initial fondness. The Red Raven arrived the same day as Subby #1 and Human Torch #1, so we were very happy that day, and enjoyed goofing around with the books

redravenday.jpg

Normally I don't fret over a book because it's "rare", but Amazing-Man 26 comes to mind (had a F/VF unrestored copy).

If I still had it today, I could sell it to Detective27Kid and then purchase Malibu.

But you know what? There was an initial fondness. The Red Raven arrived the same day as Subby #1 and Human Torch #1, so we were very happy that day, and enjoyed goofing around with the books

redravenday.jpg

I think Bill needs to start a "Cool kick comic book photos I have" thread (thumbs u

Normally I don't fret over a book because it's "rare", but Amazing-Man 26 comes to mind (had a F/VF unrestored copy).

If I still had it today, I could sell it to Detective27Kid and then purchase Malibu.

:o

He regrets everyday selling it to me last month! Thanks Steve I just love it :cloud9:

He regrets everyday selling it to me last month! Thanks Steve I just love it :cloud9:

:makepoint:

:makepoint:

:P