• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

Guys... I have to admit a little air has been let out the balloon for me when I heard John Romita Sr. wasn't going to be there. As a huge fan of the SA ASM, meeting him was THE biggest goal in my mind for meeting artists/creators. :tonofbricks:

Hopefully, it was just his schedule and he's in good heath. BUT, I am still very much looking forward to the trip and getting to meet some of you guys. :)

Guys... I have to admit a little air has been let out the balloon for me when I heard John Romita Sr. wasn't going to be there. As a huge fan of the SA ASM, meeting him was THE biggest goal in my mind for meeting artists/creators. :tonofbricks:

Hopefully, it was just his schedule and he's in good heath. BUT, I am still very much looking forward to the trip and getting to meet some of you guys. :)

I hear ya Mac...totally bummed out!!!! :P

Budget more time than you'd think you'd need to talk to Trimpe. The guy's one of the nicer creators out there, and he'll spend a lot of time chatting up everyone in line

Budget more time than you'd think you'd need to talk to Trimpe. The guy's one of the nicer creators out there, and he'll spend a lot of time chatting up everyone in line

Trimpe took 35 minutes to draw the Hulks head I have as my avatar. I waited 2 hours and I was 5th or 6th in line.

Trimpe took 35 minutes to draw the Hulks head I have as my avatar. I waited 2 hours and I was 5th or 6th in line.

zzzlol Jeez...... I guess I know where Green is going to be spending all his time at.