• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

Yes sir!! We will be set up somewhere by the artists. We're heading to the ESPN Zone also on Friday. You gonna be there??

:censored: I should have bugged you guys for badges. Pregnant wife on line is NOT going to be fun..

Wait til' you see her dude hahaha.

Yes sir!! We will be set up somewhere by the artists. We're heading to the ESPN Zone also on Friday. You gonna be there??

Yep, going to be there on Friday.

Any chance you can get me and Watson in on Friday :whistle:

:wishluck:

btw, are you guys bringing your Archives/Mylites/Fullbacks? I need to pick up some stuff.

btw, are you guys bringing your Archives/Mylites/Fullbacks? I need to pick up some stuff.

:tonofbricks:

I thought Chrisco had you all greased up. (shrug)

:sorry:

:censored: I should have bugged you guys for badges. Pregnant wife on line is NOT going to be fun..

Closer to the show PM me, I'll see what I can do about getting her in early and off her feet. The line there is very long. I can't get you in early, but I can get her in and into a chair.

Closer to the show PM me, I'll see what I can do about getting her in early and off her feet. The line there is very long. I can't get you in early, but I can get her in and into a chair.

:golfclap: Classy Donut ;)

Uh... :sick:

Actually, the plan for now is for y'all to drop me off on the way in to Bal'mer at an as-yet-to-be-determined location.

I was just joking...

Uh... :sick:

Actually, the plan for now is for y'all to drop me off on the way in to Bal'mer at an as-yet-to-be-determined location.

I was just joking...

That means I am going to have to get that eject button fixed. hm

Wow..

Thanks alot for the offer. She has a ticket already, but if you could do that for me and her. That would be extremely kind.

I will be in touch with you.

Again Thank you very much.

Pat-