• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

those of you interested in a group tour of the Geppi Museum, please see my new thread, also in the Comic Events section.

I hope this tour isn't going to take place early. It's long drive from Jersey and I would hate to miss it..!! :cry:

those of you interested in a group tour of the Geppi Museum, please see my new thread, also in the Comic Events section.

I hope this tour isn't going to take place early. It's long drive from Jersey and I would hate to miss it..!! :cry:

Well, the Museum will be open, tour or not. I just thought it would be kinda cool for a group of us to all geek out together :headbang:

You can always go later Glenn :foryou:

Hell, i might even tag along with you :hi:

I don't even know anything about this "place". I mean, I've heard about it, but what exactly is there to see..?? (shrug)

I don't even know anything about this "place". I mean, I've heard about it, but what exactly is there to see..?? (shrug)

Lots of cool and rare comics, pop culture artifacts, painting, sketches, stuff like that.

A nerd museum. :acclaim:

Anyone going to be in town on Friday evening for a smaller forum dinner?

We should be there. We would probably go depending on what time we get out from setting up.

Jeff

Depends on what you consider evening.

7-8-9 it's Baltimore. I think the shops are open late.

I might be able to get out for a little while

Making a break at the changing of the guard? lol

hm