• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

I'm still holding out for Romita SR. :wishluck: I heard this is one of the only shows he does.

I had a chance to meet and talk with him last year waiting for Herb Trimpe to finish a sketch for me.

Herb could easily double his income by talking less and drawing more, but it was a blast talking comics with him. Highlight of the whole convention for me.

100_1098.jpg

If JRSR is there again this year, I might make a better effort to try and go. I'd love the chance to get to meet him in person. I was thrilled to get his signature on a few of my books, and I've picked up a few more since then I'd like to do the same with.

If JRSR is there again this year, I might make a better effort to try and go. I'd love the chance to get to meet him in person. I was thrilled to get his signature on a few of my books, and I've picked up a few more since then I'd like to do the same with.

I hear ya Mac!That's the only way I'd end up going to B-more.The only thing is they might not announce his appearance untill a week before the show.

I hear ya Mac!That's the only way I'd end up going to B-more.The only thing is they might not announce his appearance untill a week before the show.

:o I've been thinking about making a trip to Baltimore.

Well, my brother-in-law lives in Baltimore and I'm sure I could crash on his couch for the weekend so finding a place won't be a problem. As long as I get a week's notice, I'm sure it won't be a problem with work either--just so long as there aren't any significant events going on.

Guest list as of today:

GUEST OF HONOR: BERNIE WRIGHTSON

HARVEY AWARDS HOST: KYLE BAKER

JIM LEE

BRIAN BENDIS

John Romita, Sr.

David Mack

Mike Oeming | Tom Raney | Frank Cho | Barry Kitson | David Finch | Geoff Johns | Mike Vosburg | Darwyn Cooke | Robert Kirkman |Howard Chaykin |Tim Sale | Ramona Fradon | Amanda Conner | Michael Golden | Jimmy Palmiotti | Mark Waid | Jim Shooter | Ron Garney | Adam Hughes | Mark Wheatley | Robert Tinnell | Eric Powell | Stuart Immonen | JG Jones | Brandon Peterson | Dennis Calero | Steve Conley | John Gallagher | Cliff Chiang | Dean Haspiel | Andy Runton | Alex Saviuk | John K. Snyder III | Phil Noto | Herb Trimpe | Todd Dezago | Craig Rousseau | Jim Calafiore and many more...

We set up last year for the first time in 3 years. Its definetly a fan-friendly show and worth the trip from New York. Last year the Red Sox were in town and it looked like you were walking through the streets of Boston. I got into just a little bit of trouble when i asked a street vendor for a Johnny Damon Jersey while wearing my Jeter Jersey. :insane:

All I did was open my mouth. They said you sound like a New Yorker and I had to endure 20 minutes of how bad the Yankee's were until they all got off at the stadium.

Is the convention center close to this?

Baltimore - Penn Station

1515 N Charles St

Baltimore, MD 21201-5808

You coming to b'more this year? :baiting:

Yes :acclaim: