• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Collection

59 posts in this topic

That truly is an incredible story. I couldn't even imagine walking in on such an unbelievable deal. Must have been very, very exciting!

Exciting like robbing a bank! :)

Or taking candy from a baby! lol

That truly is an incredible story. I couldn't even imagine walking in on such an unbelievable deal. Must have been very, very exciting!

BEST COLLECTION EVER for what? $1 a book? I never actually read the story.

R.

R.

Actually worked out to 9 Cents/book, some of which are valued today at 6 figures...

the numbers are almost as amazing as the story, perhaps, moreso..............

R.

Actually worked out to 9 Cents/book, some of which are valued today at 6 figures...

the numbers are almost as amazing as the story, perhaps, moreso..............

You're right. I had heard it was $0.10 a book but then thought my memory had failed me. Wow.

R.

It's the Edgar Church collection. :gossip:

(worship)

x2

The sooner we can get people to stop talking about Edgar Church's books using the MH nomenclature, the happier I'll be. Goes the same for O'Reilly's books as well :sumo: