• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nearmint's 10,000th post!

34 posts in this topic

I'm from the class of '02, and can't believe it's been almost 6 years since I first posted. Like so many others, I had a comics-related question, surfed the web for answers, and found the boards. :banana:

I've made good friends, been introduced to a ton of comics that I'd never seen before, and generally improved my enjoyment of the hobby 1000% by making the boards a part of my day, pretty much every day.

Just wanted to say thanks, and I hope the boards are here for all to enjoy for years to come. You guys are way beyond cool! (worship)

Jeff; you've been one of the calming influences here, and your 10,000 posts have been filled with much useful info and insight as well as lots of cool Nedor and Lois Lane pics :grin:.................Congrats (thumbs u and thanks..................Harry.