• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your Coffin book?

86 posts in this topic

I owned this very book when I was a kid. I remember working on the repair. I soldpep32-1.jpg it in the late sixties or early seventies. When I started collecting again in 1997, I met a collector at my LCS who had bought the book in Berkeley in the 80's or 90's. I instantly recognised it and he was kind enough to sell it to me. It goes with me to my grave.

If I could take one book to the grave,it would be this one.It is flawed,like me,but still great.It is the only book I own that I am really attached to.I can sell every book I own,but this is the one I'd like to be buried with.......

spidey1.jpg

I'm gonna need a double-wide.

lol

Duhh.

TerryToons7.jpg

and Frazettas:

group4.jpg

Also, Air Fighters 14, True Crime 2 and Astonishing 4.

and World War 3 #1.

and the Fighting Americans.

I'm gonna need a double-wide.

That Terry Toons is an awesome looking book!

The beauty of my childhood books is that they will always be worth more to me than anyone else. :cloud9:

I'm with you, Chris. Mine are my OO GSX #1 and X-Men 94. Read literally hundreds of times and in sweet .5 condition. :luhv:

The beauty of my childhood books is that they will always be worth more to me than anyone else. :cloud9:

I'm with you, Chris. Mine are my OO GSX #1 and X-Men 94. Read literally hundreds of times and in sweet .5 condition. :luhv:

:applause: