• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm stunned...

195 posts in this topic

What was the book that sold for crazy money in 03?

This

unless I am missing something...

GPA had sales of 9.8's then and now and they have fluctuated a bit. No real crash, but no real gain either only a big bust if you went nuts and dropped over 2k on one.

These aren't in the $5 bin quite yet, but the ROI for a decade is pretty weak.

This

GPA had sales of 9.8's then and now and they have fluctuated a bit. No real crash, but no real gain either only a big bust if you went nuts and dropped over 2k on one.

hm There's a chap offering 3K for one in the WTB section right now. If I had one I'd snatch his hand off!

This

hm There's a chap offering 3K for one in the WTB section right now. If I had one I'd snatch his hand off!

I'd sell ANY modern for 3k, I don't care what the hell it is!

;)

This

But you don't, and no one else does either. That's the whole point.

This

But you don't, and no one else does either. That's the whole point.

Yup.

I don't consider comics investing, but when I bought my house I did sell $20,000 worth to get my downpayment.

In today's market I must admit I'm leaning towards selling everything.

You would most probably have to as the down payment for a house now would probably run around $200,000 smackers minimum in today's hyper hot real estate market, depending upon your particular location lol