• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name my puppy,win a prize. OBVIOUSLY OT

147 posts in this topic

Looking for a name for my new puppy. He's a cream colored Goldendoodle,should be pretty big( 85-100 pounds ) and somewhat shaggy.

If I pick your suggestion,you win a copy of either The Mammoth Book of Horror Comics or The Essential Silver Surfer Volume One.

If we end up up not using any of the suggestions,I'll randomly pick a winner.

I cannot believe you got a Golden Doodle! I kid you not, 5 hours ago I was at PetSmart and we saw a lady outside with her dog. Ellen of course wanted to go see it, and asked her if she could pet it.

Turns out the dog was only 6 months old, was HUGE..(almost 80 pounds)and after asking her what it was she said a GoldenDoodle. Now I am not normally sold on the idea of all the trendy doodles recently. But this dog was truely amazing, what a nice dog.

Based on what I saw, you should call the dog Dusty (because it's paws and fur looked like you could sweep the floor quite well with them)

Or Goofy based on this dogs personality. It was all smiles.

btw, glad to see you got a new pup. (thumbs u

Well, I obviously don't know how to name pets

I've had a black cat that had a particularly long tail named:

Skillet

I had a mangy red Maine Coon cat named:

Pigeon

I now have a cat that gets into a lot of trouble, his name is:

Mr. Snickerpuss

and my English Bulldogs are named:

Druscilla and Spike (Buffy reference obviously as the two Buffy characters were British after all)

My suggestion which your kids may like right now:

Horton

P U T Z
Doesn't JC has have the rights due to his birthright? (shrug)

I guess proper grammar is not required in canada?

Pizz off,