• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: No April Fools jokes, just some good news.

21 posts in this topic

In fact I thought my realtor was playing an April Fools Joke on me when she called this morning and told me the buyers loan for my fathers house finally went through. It has been a long and trying couple of years, but it appears we will finally have closure. We close Thursday!! :)

So instead of pm'ing(cause I am lazy) all those who have put up with me during this ever ongoing saga I just wanted to say thanks and to let everyone know it's actually going to be over and it feels good.

Thats all, back to your regularly scheduled comic related programming.

Kenny

Great news!

Now if someone could just buy *my* parents house. They retired early and moved down here to help out with the triplets, but its been 15 months now that their old place has been on the market. Hard for them to have multiple mortgages, and no income...

Great news!

Now if someone could just buy *my* parents house. They retired early and moved down here to help out with the triplets, but its been 15 months now that their old place has been on the market. Hard for them to have multiple mortgages, and no income...

It is a very tough market to be sure, good luck to you and the Doc, We took a huge hit from our original asking price(which was well under appraised value), but felt is was better to cut it loose then to keep paying ins, and taxes for another year. Not to mention the time and energy it took to keep up.

And based on the questions I have been asked, no this is not an elaborate April Fools joke, no other shoe to drop. Just some boring to many, but good news to me type of thing. Besides I played my April Fools card 2 years ago with Kimmena Efin. :D

Great news!

It is a very tough market to be sure, good luck to you and the Doc, We took a huge hit from our original asking price(which was well under appraised value), but felt is was better to cut it loose then to keep paying ins, and taxes for another year. Not to mention the time and energy it took to keep up.

And based on the questions I have been asked, no this is not an elaborate April Fools joke, no other shoe to drop. Just some boring to many, but good news to me type of thing. Besides I played my April Fools card 2 years ago with Kimmena Efin. :D

Yeah, my parents' house is near Detroit. I'm sure that market is going to turn around any day now...