• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

If you guys have all the 32 and 33 9.8s I guess I should just give up now. lol well done btw

No way! There were ZERO #32's like 4 years ago. now there are like 8. They pop up all the time. The #33 seems to be turning up less often than the #32 does...

Moon knight does rule....so I will drop these on you for fun...put these in your Moon Knight Pipe and smoke away!

MoonKnight2Cover_zps2b0d54d9.jpg

MoonKnight6cover_zpse320e87b.jpg

werewolf32front-1.jpg[/url

cant find a scan of my 33 9.8 :(

Well, I was going to get mine out and scan it, guess I wont bother now lol

Great stuff as always Doc :applause:

] (worship) you sir are awesome Nice Original Art and slabbed WWBN#32!! (thumbs u

Edited by mob_medina7

Like that one pic above with the one eye monster thing.

New series coming but I will wait till I can grab them all in bulk for a $1 or less. Noticed some of the covers of the new series are more though of the style I would like to see but hey they did that before and the inside wasn't up to par.

Can't wait to see the Blood and Silver though for Moon Knight. Finally something regardless if its a short movie or not.