• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

I really like Maleev's stuff. Wasn't sure at first, but it's growing on me. It has a similar quality to BillS's later work where he got very painterly, etc.

Yeah, books can be tough to come by.

If you're looking for raws, I have about 5 full runs, and I'd happily sell to you one (or more) for a steal. :)

If you're looking for graded books, I have a bunch of undercopies of those too. Noone was interested a month or so ago when I tried to unload them.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=4968586&Searchpage=4&Main=229848&Words=sl4ppy&topic=0&Search=true#Post4966266

That's a very cool statue,don't know why Moon Knight doesn't get the recognition he deserves.I love the character. (thumbs u

Moon Knight and Daredevil were my first true favorite characters. (outside of Rom, but I was only 6 or 7 at the time) I think they're both underrated.

That's a very cool statue,don't know why Moon Knight doesn't get the recognition he deserves.I love the character. (thumbs u

I like Moon Knight too...but I think he gets all the recognition he deserves ;)

This thread is buried too deep, so here's some recent additions.

This is a surprisingly hard to come by/expensive book. 1:75 variant.

16158f.jpg

This one's not so hard to come by, but cool. :)

16162f.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Where are your Platt Moon Knights? :baiting:

I'm missing a few of those graded.. but here's what I have.

I was never a big fan of the Vol 2. run or the Marc Spector run. Part of what made MK great for me was the really artistic style. Those 2 runs reverted to very vanilla standard comic art; sometimes really REALLY bad art at that.

15198t.jpg14474t.jpg13074t.jpg13076t.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy