• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

I'm going to go a little sour grapes here...

I didn't win best MK set. Admittedly I'm behind be 300 some-odd points that should be rectified next week (the diff of a SINGLE book, a 9.4 vs. 9.8 WBN #33), but I have the only COMPLETE set. :(

I did win the Moon Knight Master set, and the Vengeance of the Moon Knight set. :) (admittedly against virtually no competition.)

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

I'm going to go a little sour grapes here...

I didn't win best MK set. Admittedly I'm behind be 300 some-odd points that should be rectified next week (the diff of a SINGLE book, a 9.4 vs. 9.8 WBN #33), but I have the only COMPLETE set. :(

I did win the Moon Knight Master set, and the Vengeance of the Moon Knight set. :) (admittedly against virtually no competition.)

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

That's OK (thumbs u I did'nt win anything,cause most of my books are raw. :gossip:

a steal @ $31 on Comiclink a few months back.

Pedigree too!

pp_23.jpg

Wewt! Some new additions.

RADCDC4E2011621_101415.jpg

Oh yeah, and this piece 'o junk. :tonofbricks:

RADF74FC2011712_131458.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Both, sort of.... DarknessWeaves removed hist 2 giant point books just days ago (WBN #32 & 33), but I would have beaten him by 22 points anyway.

:kidaround: Looking untouchable either way. (thumbs u

Okay since this seems to be my own personal thread that no one else seems to be interested in, I figure I'll take a moment to showcase my collection a bit.

I've got a handful of books to go to complete my total 9.8 run; 5 or 6 iirc off-hand. I have every intention of completing that run, however most of that run are proving incredibly hard to come by. All of them only have 2 or 3 on the census and/or are really tough black covers. My #24 is one such difficult cover; completely red and VERY prone to spine ticks. Fortunately I lucked out and just happened to have a raw copy that hit a 9.8.

Oddly, #26 seems to be the toughest book in the set. It's got a picture frame type cover with a black border which makes it hard for all the obvious reasons... It was also one of the most critically acclaimed books in the series, which I suspect meant a lot of people dug them out of their DREK boxes in the late 80s and read/damaged a lot of them. Alas, my hunt continues...

I've included duplicate copies of books that weren't necessarily the highest grade, but are the highest S/S books, or of sentimental value. :)

If you've got a lead on one of the books I need, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

ms28a.jpg11709t.jpgms29.jpg3620t.jpg

5901t.jpg11247t.jpg14732t.jpg5807t.jpg

4064t.jpg134t.jpg137t.jpg139t.jpg

12085t.jpg12097t.jpg146t.jpg12108t.jpg

12121t.jpg152t.jpg12184t.jpg158t.jpg

161t.jpg159t.jpg12133t.jpg10975t.jpg

167t.jpg168t.jpg170t.jpg13832t.jpg

172t.jpg11037t.jpg13844t.jpg13855t.jpg

12295t.jpg182t.jpg185t.jpg12147t.jpg

12173t.jpg193t.jpg12160t.jpg197t.jpg

202t.jpg205t.jpg210t.jpgms35.jpg

ms36.jpg218t.jpgmk38.jpg1001t.jpg

13797t.jpg13811t.jpg13821t.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

sl4ppy,

How were you able to enlarge your group shot?

I posted a group shot in the bronze forum but the pix's came out very small.

I also see you finally got your Moon Knight Special Edition #2.

Edited by vane

they are all images hosted on my web server, not pics from the CGC collection stuff..

I have large size too, and someday will go back and make these thumbnails links to the full size images.

I also see you finally got your Moon Knight Special Edition #2.

Yep! topnotchman really came through on those for me with a #2 and a #3!

Edited by sl4ppy

@sl4ppy, what do you think about the art of my compatriot Alex Maleev? I really like it and I think that his style perfectly suits this character :headbang:

Btw, you have a great collection. Your post are the reason for me to be interested in this character. Unfortunately for the moment I have not come across a large collection in eBay.uk from where I currently by my comics. Individual issues go too expensive, because of the shipping prices to Bulgaria and just not worth it.

Keep the good work :applause: