• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

Stumbled across another of the rarest MK books there are this week. Only the 2nd copy I've ever laid eyes on; on the internet or otherwise. I've not seen mentions or pictures of it that aren't one of my 2 copies on the internet, anywhere... One of the coolest and one of my favorite modern Moon Knight covers.

Sadly, this one is a VF+ at best, but a press would definitely help it. No that's not a rub or scratch on the U. :) It's in the art.

Its the MRRC Virgin Variant of Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1. There is virtually NO information on this book on the interwebs that I have found, and the guesstimated print run was 300 copies. I suspect some folks have them don't know what they have as the covers of this variant and the original #1 are incredibly similar.

For me, this is the modern Moon Knight fan's grail.

VOTMK_virgin.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

This thread is due a bump!

Haven't seen this thread for awhile.

I don't collect Moon Knight but I'm curious...what's the most rarest Moon Knight book? That's including grade, variant and printed.

Edited by vane

Have seen this thread for awhile.

I don't collect Moon Knight but I'm curious...what's the most rarest Moon Knight book? That's including grade, variant and printed.

Probably the Vengeance of Moon Knight MRCC variant. I only ever seen 1 other and rumor has it 300 were printed.

12228f.jpg

I don't know why but I have a hoarding issue with this book.

You saw this image from a few pages back DeadPool? Yeah, I have issues too. :(

hoard4.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Probably the Vengeance of Moon Knight MRCC variant. I only ever seen 1 other and rumor has it 300 were printed.

12228f.jpg

If you were ever going to sell it...How much will you let it go? Just curious.

12228f.jpg

If you were ever going to sell it...How much will you let it go? Just curious.

That's about fitty bucks,no?