• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best thing in the world happened to me this weekend...

46 posts in this topic

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today... :cloud9:

reminds me of being a kid & mowing lawns in spring to save up money to buy comic books.... :cloud9::cloud9:

Glad to hear it shiver...in Orange County CA...yesterday 95-degrees...today 92-degrees...got an ice-cold beer anyone? :devil:

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today... :cloud9:

reminds me of being a kid & mowing lawns in spring to save up money to buy comic books.... :cloud9::cloud9:

Glad to hear it shiver...in Orange County CA...yesterday 95-degrees...today 92-degrees...got an ice-cold beer anyone? :devil:

Feels hotter today???

I certainly had different expectations when I read this title!!!

It was 60+ degrees yesterday and only mid 50's today clouds and a little drizzle.

Went to the new Nationals Stadium and watched the Nats beat Atlanta

My son ate one of everything they sold!!!

The street in front of our house is a parking lot right now, as thousands leave the peninsula after a day at the beach. It's only a few miles to the freeway, but they'll have a long wait. Beautiful day today, probably in the mid 80s.

We walked along the beach today, and my little boy felt the salt water run over his toes for the first time. :cloud9:

Watched my daughter get her black belt yesterday. Today went to the Tysons show with my son, who had a surprisingly good time. Bought some comics, came home, had drinks and played Risk with some friends, and grilled excellent meats on the grill in the cold. An outstanding weekend.