• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this qualify for breaking my GA cherry?

21 posts in this topic

Picked this up at NYCC this weekend and I was wondering if I now qualify for GA collector status? :)

NYCC016.jpg

Cosmic Aeroplane copy of Subby #38...a beautiful cover and for the steal that Stephen Ritter was giving it away for I couldn't pass it up.

Jim

Picked this up at NYCC this weekend and I was wondering if I now qualify for GA collector status? :)

NYCC016.jpg

Cosmic Aeroplane copy of Subby #38...a beautiful cover and for the steal that Stephen Ritter was giving it away for I couldn't pass it up.

Jim

I was wondering if you were going to buy it! Congratulations! :applause:

Great book! (thumbs u

Of course, a valid arguement could be made that the book is in fact NOT GA, but a nice example of an Atom/Atomic Age book. hm

HAIR DICER!

:makepoint:

lol

Jim

Stephen Ritter is a great seller - I always enjoy dealing with him.

Congrat's on the sweet pedigree pick-up! :applause:

Great book! (thumbs u

Of course, a valid arguement could be made that the book is in fact NOT GA, but a nice example of an Atom/Atomic Age book. hm

I was going to say the same thing. So, your golden age cherry is still intact!

Get a pre-1946 book! You know you want to!

The brief 50's revival of the Sub-Mariner in the 50's has always been a favorite of mine. I always found Everett's 50's version of Namor much cleaner and more stylized than the earlier versions.

Congrats!

Bill