• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

GROW UP KID??.....i'm not a kid.i own a house...have a family...i'm a FIREFIGHTER saving lives....wrong approach.

As you have proven...even firefighters can be be total dillweeds...grow up puke face and STFU!!!....

BTW...you're exactly the kind of person we DON'T need in public service...

This thread is an example of what is wrong with our country. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

CGC did not over value your book, you did. If the book came back a PLOD, then CGC didn't miss the restoration, you did or the person you purchased it from did.

CGC was paid to perform a service in one day, which was to grade your book. That they did. Nowhere have I found a statement that says they will image your book in one day.

Buck up. Admit your mistakes and talk it out with the customer service department. Apparently you are like 90% of the world. You create your own problems and then want someone else to fix them. Now, take responsibility for it and take steps to correct your problem on your own. Your mother doesn't work here.

(worship)

I said all that only nicer back on page 1. :shy:

I need to toughen up.

:sumo:

HOW is it possible that after you pay...have to wait...at MACdonals DRIVE THRU SOOOOO LONG...just wanted frinch fries...hate the FRINCH...my foot hurts TODAY and my big TOE keeps etching...they MAKE ME PULL UP AND WATE...shouldn't have ordered LARGE fries...WHERE ARE MI MEDS...I think about railroads sumtimes...FU U FRINCHY luvingk MACdonals peeple!!!!!! :pullhair: I DRIV away...

someone needs to talk to MR.RONALD ABOUT THIS...

lol too much!

This thread is an example of what is wrong with our country. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

CGC did not over value your book, you did. If the book came back a PLOD, then CGC didn't miss the restoration, you did or the person you purchased it from did.

CGC was paid to perform a service in one day, which was to grade your book. That they did. Nowhere have I found a statement that says they will image your book in one day.

Buck up. Admit your mistakes and talk it out with the customer service department. Apparently you are like 90% of the world. You create your own problems and then want someone else to fix them. Now, take responsibility for it and take steps to correct your problem on your own. Your mother doesn't work here.

Well said, Doc.

Would bad grammar and spelling be another example of what is wrong?

Thought he was a surfer because of his avatar

Obviously a wannabe...

Guess so..

According to his myspace page, Scott is quite the avid surfer.

Elementary, my dear Watson! :grin:

GROW UP KID??.....i'm not a kid.i own a house...have a family...i'm a FIREFIGHTER saving lives....wrong approach.

New approach then,

You're Nucking Futs.....And even FIREFIGHTERS should know how to SPELL correctly....

The boy is smoke damaged, I say... :D

Good lord, I logged and feel like I somehow got re-directed to the Ebay chat board..or is this an IMDB thread?

This was a joke , right?

Yikes :eek:

He's pizzed 'cause he got a PLOD.

Who wouldn't be?

His 'solution' of a refund of the grading fee is all wrong though.

Can you be rented? lol

On an hourly basis I hear...more for the whole night :gossip: