• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm hoping Kirkman takes a psychological route. Are they so far gone from who they used to be that they won't be able to function in a "normal" suburban environment anymore? hm

That is exactly where I see this going, good call Paul! :applause:

(I hope we're correct!) :wishluck:

One kid is gonna bite another kid while playing and Carl is gonna...deal with them both. lol

A situation like this makes a lot of sense to me - particularly Carl or Rick losing it and doing something stupid/crazy. I wonder what it would say about them in the long run though - are they never going to find any peace at all? How can they if they can't at this point, things are only going to get worse again eventually.

I'll be honest, I don't really want them to find a soft place to fall, I want more bad things happening soon.

One kid is gonna bite another kid while playing and Carl is gonna...deal with them both. lol

A situation like this makes a lot of sense to me - particularly Carl or Rick losing it and doing something stupid/crazy. I wonder what it would say about them in the long run though - are they never going to find any peace at all? How can they if they can't at this point, things are only going to get worse again eventually.

I'll be honest, I don't really want them to find a soft place to fall, I want more bad things happening soon.

I hear you, but sometimes you need some calm to really appreciate the horrible.

That's because you're a sick lady freak!

Pat

That's because you're a sick lady freak!

Pat

:acclaim:

Too true.

Well there's always something about the havens they find. The first neighborhood that was sealed off was jam packed full of zombies, I can't recall the name of it off the top of my head. Then there was Hershel's farm that had a barn full of zombies, then there was the prison which had the inmate that liked to cut women's heads off, then there was Woodbury with their almost pet treatment of zombies. I'm fairly certain that there's something heinous about this new place too. Maybe they have zombies chained up walking around in circles generating power or something.

Zombie energy? Sounds like a good idea. hm

I was thinking about this...they could harnass the zombies and dangle a dead (foot/arm/etc.) in front of them so they walk until they drop..kinda like the donkey and carrot thing!

Seriously? Did you really get a concussion? Do you remember that conversation we had right beforehand where you promised to sell me some of your WD books at super cheap prices? :baiting:

yes i really had one...and to answer your second questions...are you sure you are not delusional? my wife would not let me sell those books for anything less than one hundred billion peso's.