• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What's the Walking Dead Club?
It's club where grown adult males and females count to a million for fun.

:gossip:We're up to 46 so far...

They only have three members and their third member is a double amputee so, together, they can only count to 50.

They hope to sign up a guy from Paraguay who has an extra digit on each hand to help speed up the process a bit. :wishluck:

I just finished reading #74

Gabriel is a rat and the mess is going to hit the fan next issue :banana:

I need #75 ASAP!!

Who is gonna crack open their SDCC variant to read it early though? Looks like there might be a market for reader copies too, lol .

hm

On a non-DAVIDSON!!! note...

Gabriel was with them when they killed the hunters right? I really don't want to go back and read that...but that's what he's going to rat them out for yeah? That they murdered the Hunters after they were disarmed.

Edited by comicalgems

On a non-DAVIDSON!!! note...

Gabriel was with them when they killed the hunters right? I really don't want to go back and read that...but that's what he's going to rat them out for yeah? That they murdered the Hunters after they were disarmed.

(thumbs u you got it!!