• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's still a novelty. How many have they sold for more than $15? 20?30? Long way from 1,000.

Well they've sold at least 100 or so. They didn't hide the e-mail addresses of other people when they sent out the alerts. doh!

I briefly looked through and saw a couple e-mail addresses that look like board members names here.

Oh, and a spawnbatman e-mail address which I believe is EvilAsh's eBay name. I thought you hated the cover :baiting:

lol

Yep, that was me, and I absolutely hate that cover! No doubt about it.

However, I'm a nutty capitalist, so I still had to order twenty-five :eek:doh!

fixed that for you

It's still a novelty. How many have they sold for more than $15? 20?30? Long way from 1,000.

Well they've sold at least 100 or so. They didn't hide the e-mail addresses of other people when they sent out the alerts. doh!

I briefly looked through and saw a couple e-mail addresses that look like board members names here.

Oh, and a spawnbatman e-mail address which I believe is EvilAsh's eBay name. I thought you hated the cover :baiting:

lol

fixed that for you

:makepoint: I honestly only ordered one.

I don't see them ever selling out of that atrocity....

Does Judith some how make a return and the focus goes to Carl and her? hm

She's dead! DEAD!

No no...DAVIDSON!!! is dead...Judith is missing her feet...maybe...shall we have yet another look at the rifle blast? Totally could've missed her and Lori could have survived.

Until I see a zombified Lori...I'm going with survival being possible and they just headed different directions. It's like LOST when it was revealed that more people survived the crash and that they just landed on the other side of the island.

lol

fixed that for you

:makepoint: I honestly only ordered one.

I don't see them ever selling out of that atrocity....

I was kidding :-)

Does anyone know the total print count of the retailer variant? Is it less than or more than the blank?

BTW in case I forgot to post, I snagged one at a LCS that's not my normal for $13 and it's a 9.8 easy. Found one more, but the shop owner is going to submit it and sell it on ebay.

Two more shops I could check, instead I'll just assume that they're gone, I've got mine and when I get Adlard and Kirkman to sign it, I'll throw my sig on for the WD 75 Dealer's Variant SS...hmm wonder if I could get sigs from everyone else whose letter got printed in that issue. Now that's a project!

Edited by comicalgems

She's dead! DEAD!

No no...DAVIDSON!!! is dead...Judith is missing her feet...maybe...shall we have yet another look at the rifle blast? Totally could've missed her and Lori could have survived.

Until I see a zombified Lori...I'm going with survival being possible and they just headed different directions. It's like LOST when it was revealed that more people survived the crash and that they just landed on the other side of the island.

From the letters page in issue 50:

101943.jpg.5952ae85330a924a4d8cf7b3a6e9a8cf.jpg

She's dead! DEAD!

but for how long? this is the media that kills and resurrects the same characters over and over...

lol

However, I'm a nutty completist, so I still had to order one :eek:doh!

Sorry to call you out, but I couldn't resist. I saw your Adlard Secret Invasion book on eBay and that's how I knew your username. I think I remembered it because I was like "Spawn...really?" lol

Yeah, I'm a WD completist too as I ordered a copy. I'm hoping the blank side will be good for a sketch. The image they drew will live out it's days hidden against the backing board.

She's dead! DEAD!

but for how long? this is the media that kills and resurrects the same characters over and over...

I would probably drop the book if that happened. It would seem like Kirman was just running out of ideas at that point.

But those sales are @ $15 not the $71 that the Ebay listing went for. My comment was on sales of the variant for more than $15.

Okay okay, Judith and Lori are dead...which actually is pretty good because now that I think about it, Lori was kind of a .

Totally Dead......

NYCC2008Sketch3_02-17-2009_14-43-48.jpg

lol poor rick! Rick was most likely going to get a 3 way with lori & whatever that blond girls name was lol but yeah I'm kind of glad they killed her she was nothing but excess bagage